• The KillerFrogs

Conference Championship Weekend Thread

TooColdU

Yeah. LSU and Clemson are 1 and 2. OU would be the only 1-loss P-5 conference champ, so they’re probably 3. Then it’s a decision between non-champ 12-1 Ohio State and Big 10 champ 11-2 Wisky who just whipped them (but who also got whipped by them and Illinois 5 weeks ago). 6-5 and pick ‘em on that.

Only precedent we’ve seen is 11-1 Ohio St. getting in over 11-2 Big 10 champ Penn St.

I think Ohio St has a better argument to get in this year.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
No

OU has one loss and is a conference champ. Wisconsin has two losses already

Idk bro. Coming into tonight OU was #6 and Wisconsin was #8.

OU struggled to beat a baylor team that was down to their 3rd string qb.

IF, Wisconsin beats the #1 team by 20+, I think Wisconsin could pass OU.

Frog-in-law1995

Only precedent we’ve seen is 11-1 Ohio St. getting in over 11-2 Big 10 champ Penn St.

I think Ohio St has a better argument to get in this year.

Agree. If this stands, until tonight only one team has stayed within 3 scores of Ohio State all season, an 11-point loss by then #8 (now #10) 10-2 Penn State. They are easily - easily - one of the 4 best teams in the country.

Ron Swanson

They’ve never put a team with a worse record in over a team with a better record who has a conference championship. They are very consistent with how they choose who gets in.

Eye test, etc... only come into play when the records/conference championships are the same

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
They’ve never put a team with a worse record in over a team with a better record who has a conference championship. They are very consistent with how they choose who gets in.

Eye test, etc... only come into play when the records/conference championships are the same

Yea but Alabama didn't even make the conference championship game in 2017 and they still got in.

TooColdU

Thank goodness Wisconsin elected to receive the opening kick off.

The deficit didn’t really seem that bad to Ohio State since they knew they were getting the ball back after half.