• The KillerFrogs

Columbus Dispatch: 'There's no right way to do it': Why Bill Mosiello resigned as Ohio State baseball coach

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

'There's no right way to do it': Why Bill Mosiello resigned as Ohio State baseball coach​

Colin Gay
Columbus Dispatch

94980fdb-cdee-4bcb-918e-a886555cc7e5-Baseball_Bill_Mosiello_01.jpg

Bill Mosiello said he needed to resign as Ohio State's baseball coach and return to TCU. But for Mosiello, it was not a professional decision. He needed to be closer to his family.

"It was the easiest decision ever. I've got to be with my family," Mosiello said. "I've been away from my family for the past two years. So that was it. Columbus was awesome. The people were awesome. It's a horrible situation having to leave the players and the way it has to go. There's just no right way to do it."

Mosiello said he made the decision to leave Ohio State on Thursday and that the move was finalized Friday to return to TCU as an assistant coach under Kirk Saarloos. The Horned Frogs lost associate head coach TJ Bruce Thursday when he was hired as the head coach at Long Beach State.

Read more at https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...o-state-baseball-coach-heres-why/74101302007/

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
There's another article with a headline using an expletive to describe Coach Mo which I don't want to post here.

OSU baseball has sucked for 50 years. No trips to Omaha. No NCAA tournaments. Mo got them into the conference tourney for the first time since 2019 I believe I read.

Sounds like a bunch of unjustifiably entitled sports a-holes.

Welcome back to TCU coach.

Double D

Tier 1
I was eating breakfast at my hotel in Manhattan Beach for the ROSE BOWL. I looked around at the Wisconsin fans around me and I noticed one thing they all had in common.

I said to my sister 'All these Wisconsin people are SFRR'. She said what does that mean?

I said 'Short, Fat, Round and Red!!' LOL!!!

OSU fans are about on par with Wisconsin, the most ill-mannered fans I’ve ever encountered.

Big Frog II

I was eating breakfast at my hotel in Manhattan Beach for the ROSE BOWL. I looked around at the Wisconsin fans around me and I noticed one thing they all had in common.

I said to my sister 'All these Wisconsin people are SFRR'. She said what does that mean?

I said 'Short, Fat, Round and Red!!' LOL!!!
It's the cheese,