• The KillerFrogs

Colorado Pre-Game Thread

ftwfrog

I remember the team seeming to have trouble at Wyoming (7,100 ft) but never usually Colorado St (5,000 ft) or Air Force(5,994)

Boulder is 5,300.

If we struggle, it won’t be the lack of oxygen, it’ll be the lack of linemen.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Was able to score a proper pre-game beer choice: Galveston Island Brewing Blackberry Tiki Wheat!

I am particularly interested in this one, as many years ago I created a wheat beer with blackberries. Blackberry Dunkle-Weizen. Still probably the best beer I have ever made. Sigh...

Not long now. Must set out the steaks, and peruse the wine cellar...

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I remember the team seeming to have trouble at Wyoming (7,100 ft) but never usually Colorado St (5,000 ft) or Air Force(5,994)

Boulder is 5,300.

If we struggle, it won’t be the lack of oxygen, it’ll be the lack of linemen.
I don't recall losing to Wyoming... what is this trouble you cite ?

BleedNPurple

These guys won't need more time to acclimate. Good grief - thinking the Buffs may be down to their third sting - this is going to be a track meet.

I was gonna go but pulled the plug on my trip this morning. With the rain and my luck I just knew it was a losing cause. Plus, I would have been flying back way early tomorrow morning bc I'm meeting with a buddy and driving to San Antonio for Robert Earl Keen's next to last show. Just too tight of margins on the time and I figure we'll be back in Boulder soon in a conference matchup.

HornyWartyToad

I was gonna go but pulled the plug on my trip this morning. With the rain and my luck I just knew it was a losing cause. Plus, I would have been flying back way early tomorrow morning bc I'm meeting with a buddy and driving to San Antonio for Robert Earl Keen's next to last show. Just too tight of margins on the time and I figure we'll be back in Boulder soon in a conference matchup.
Got a chance to visit with REK after his show many moons ago at the Cowboy between Groesbeck and Mexiar. Good dude, very gracious. You're going to Helotes I take it.