• The KillerFrogs

College World Series Finals

Sand Frog

And I totally don't mean to take anything away from this but... why was he doing mouth to mouth? That's not a thing anymore

come on now swimmie. Did you not read the article?

Roy, the father of LSU’s strength and conditioning coach Travis Roy, provided mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Jimmy Roy has been a firefighter for 30 years, but he said this was the first time he ever had to perform mouth-to-mouth.

“We’ve always had machines that do it for us,” Roy said.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I really think the American Heart Assn has dumbed down CPR waaaay too much. If it's my loved one who is in arrest, you can be sure I'll be doing mouth to mouth. Circulating unoxygenated blood with compressions only is a waste of time, IMO.

TCURiggs

I caved and finally turned it on. LSU got out of a big jam with runners on 2B and 3B with one out, down 1-0. They kept it there.

Pharm Frog

I caved and finally turned it on. LSU got out of a big jam with runners on 2B and 3B with one out, down 1-0. They kept it there.

I'm watching the Season 1 finale of Reign on Netflix. Have many hours of placating Mrs Pharm for all the baseball I've consumed since February. Kinda sux.