• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. LSU – Thursday Game Thread

Volare

PhormerPhrog said:
Cop came to the door with 2 outs and had to pause it. After he does what he needs to do he asks how the game went. We get to talking and he's a TCU alum. Kind of a younger guy. Knew a lot about baseball. Good Frog. Didn't even get his name.

Sounds like you had a good game watching party.

PurpleBlood87

PhormerPhrog said:
Cop came to the door with 2 outs and had to pause it. After he does what he needs to do he asks how the game went. We get to talking and he's a TCU alum. Kind of a younger guy. Knew a lot about baseball. Good Frog. Didn't even get his name.

Key party gone wrong?

140228_2750435_key_party_anvver_6.jpg

OmniscienceFrog

PurpleBlood87 said:
Good gosh all the talk on here is about Florida and LSU.
These clowns don't even try to hide their complete SEC bias.  We get 6-7 minutes of Maineiri blubbering, maybe 2 of Schlossnagle and Teakell.  And Schlossnagle spent more than half his time praising LSU and Bregman.

TCURiggs

Remember that time all of those little witches were witching and moaning about our coaching decisions and execution in this thread? Yeah, me too.

Ron Swanson

Punter1 said:
He did or didn't do the same thing with the lineup last CWS.

He has no problem mixing and matching our pitching but he won't move around out lineup. I don't get it.

Crain should bat much higher then 9th and Odell should be batting higher the Fagnon.
Just catching up on this thread

Seriously, what makes people think they know the personnel on this team better than Schloss?

TCUdirtbag

TCURiggs said:
Remember that time all of those little witches were witching and moaning about our coaching decisions and execution in this thread? Yeah, me too.

Yeah, we totally should've shaken up the lineup because they started a lefty.  

Who threw for 1.1 innings.