• The KillerFrogs

Coleman, Daniels, Cooper, Harris

Limp Lizard

Probably will not play Saturday night, according to Horned Frog Blitz (247 Sports). Daniels was the only one I am not disappointed about. I expected him to be out.

tcudoc

I always find it curious that, if you are a fan and you pay money, you get to know student athlete personal health information before it becomes public, and that's considered okay. But then you are sworn to secrecy about the personal health information until someone else tells everyone that it is okay now to share the personal health information. And those who paid money to know the personal health information 24 hours earlier than anyone else get angry that others now know what they paid to know...about a student athlete's personal health.

Translate that scenario to any other situation and see if it seems weird...

For example, Bob missed work today and people are wondering if he's okay. The boss will only tell one person the information about what is going on with Bob. That person says, for $24.99 each, I will let you know what is going on with the health of all of the people in the office, since the boss confides in me before he tells anyone else. You pay up and find out that Bob has "hot dog fingers," Helen has an inverted uterus, etc. You must now not share that information with anyone else until Bob and Helen share it themselves, but many in the office know, because they paid. One of the ones who paid shares with the rest of the office, and now the others who paid are mad because their "secret" that they paid for is now common knowledge. It's weird, right?

Moose Stuff

I always find it curious that, if you are a fan and you pay money, you get to know student athlete personal health information before it becomes public, and that's considered okay. But then you are sworn to secrecy about the personal health information until someone else tells everyone that it is okay now to share the personal health information. And those who paid money to know the personal health information 24 hours earlier than anyone else get angry that others now know what they paid to know...about a student athlete's personal health.

Translate that scenario to any other situation and see if it seems weird...

For example, Bob missed work today and people are wondering if he's okay. The boss will only tell one person the information about what is going on with Bob. That person says, for $24.99 each, I will let you know what is going on with the health of all of the people in the office, since the boss confides in me before he tells anyone else. You pay up and find out that Bob has "hot dog fingers," Helen has an inverted uterus, etc. You must now not share that information with anyone else until Bob and Helen share it themselves, but many in the office know, because they paid. One of the ones who paid shares with the rest of the office, and now the others who paid are mad because their "secret" that they paid for is now common knowledge. It's weird, right?

To be clear…. I’m not even remotely mad. I just think JC is a really solid dude who busts his ass to give us coverage we get from nobody else and he deserves for people to respect that effort by not plastering his work on other forums.

Eight

To be clear…. I’m not even remotely mad. I just think JC is a really solid dude who busts his ass to give us coverage we get from nobody else and he deserves for people to respect that effort by not plastering his work on other forums.

one thing i will say is frogowar posted the information yesterday so i guess melissa got it from the same place as jeremy