• The KillerFrogs

Coats' Home Run/Triple

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 7 2010, 03:17 PM) [snapback]570205[/snapback]
Has to clear the wall. It didn't. But we won 9-0 so why is this an issue? :wacko:

It was a close game at the time. I still can't believe Baylor gave us 3 runs in the 9th. The look on Barnhouse's face was priceless. Can't believe we are losing to the unwashed.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Jun 7 2010, 12:51 PM) [snapback]570375[/snapback]
It was a close game at the time. I still can't believe Baylor gave us 3 runs in the 9th. The look on Barnhouse's face was priceless. Can't believe we are losing to the unwashed.

Yeah, and "journalists" are supposed to be unbiased. He was clearly p*ssed Baylor was losing. Even yelling out loud at times.

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 7 2010, 05:53 PM) [snapback]570378[/snapback]
Yeah, and "journalists" are supposed to be unbiased. He was clearly p*ssed Baylor was losing. Even yelling out loud at times.

I've got a buddy that's in grad school at Ole Miss. First 35 or so years of his life he didn't know what football was til he gets in to an SEC school. Now he has the same attittude that Tech and Baylor people have. Somehow being the homecoming opponent for some the storied programs makes you elite as well.

ReedFrawg

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Jun 7 2010, 05:17 PM) [snapback]570341[/snapback]
Was told that a ball that hits a wall above a yellow line is a HR but a ball that is hit to a wall that has a yellow line at the top of the fence has to clear the fence to be a HR.

I was watching online and thought the ball actually cleared the fence and bounced off of the slope behind the wall and bounced back on the field--it was a bad picture though.

I thought the video on the Channel 8 Sports Show last night clearly showed the ball clearing the fence, hitting the grass slope and bouncing back onto the field.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(ReedFrawg @ Jun 7 2010, 01:13 PM) [snapback]570409[/snapback]
I thought the video on the Channel 8 Sports Show last night clearly showed the ball clearing the fence, hitting the grass slope and bouncing back onto the field.

Wow Reed! That's what I saw on my computer in K-Stan but, like I said, my picture wasn't that good.