• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

froginmn

Hiring Sark allows UT to make good on hiring the former Alabama HC (he filled in while Saban missed the Auburn game for COVID protocol).

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Goodness gracious! I leave for a few hours...

Mrs. Brewingfrog and I spent the late morning driving back from Houston after a fine evening with family. We stopped in Wharton at the Buccee's for a pit stop, and while Mrs. Brewingfrog was inside getting another fix of coffee, I tuned the radio to ESPNU to see what the news was. It was 11:30am CST.

The imbecile ESPN employees were going on and on about tOSU, giving them a complete tongue bath for the 5 minutes I could stand it. Instead, we listened to a wonderful podcast of Newt Gingrich giving a lecture on George Washington. He is a wonderful historian and excellent lecturer, and he gets Washington very well... (If you're interested: https://www.gingrich360.com/2021/01/newts-world-ep-179-the-immortals-george-washington/

Anyway, I get home and read the news of CDC using the secret trapdoor in his office and dropping Mensa down to the hungry crocodiles below. This happened at 10:55am CST...

Why in the name of All that is Holy was ESPNU still slinging saliva at tOSU? There was a huge, massive story at one of their own Properties going down, and all they could do was worship at the slippery altar of tOSU?