• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Poll 13 behind mighty UCF

asleep003

Coaches do not have time to watch games except for the videos of their next game. Usually their votes are based only on scores/previous years perceptions... or a surrogate on staff makes the vote, who also can't have that much time to watch or read AP articles/etc data.

Last edited:

tetonfrog

Scott Frost has something special going there. Don’t want to face them at all. Powerful offense that may be tough to beat, but get zero credit for doing so even if you do...

If we do play UCF, I doubt frost will be coaching them. He will be at Nebraska or Florida or........

funkytownfrog

Probably what all the teams said about us while we were in the MWC...

I was mad and frustrated when they said Utah, Boise and TCU could not hang with the SEC, Big Ten, etc.

I have never seen UCF play, except when they beat Baylor. I can't name one single player on their team.

Yet, I am biased against them and their ability.

I blame the CFP committee for being biased, yet I am definitely biased.

SnoSki

Polls are completely outdated. I’d rather have one computer formula where all the input are known and come directly from the games themselves, no human rankings, no weighted bias for different conferences. Not sure how to do that but I wish it existed.