1. The KillerFrogs

Coaches Film Room - National Championship game

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Doesn’t make it any less frustrating

2. Throwing the ball or designed QB run every play. Meacham is loving this

3. Someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those 10,000 passes in summer happened without coaches being involved. Our past 2 summers, we didn't have a starting qb available to throw them. I hope like hell it will happen this summer, and have a feeling Max is the kinda guy to do that.

4. I’m not on SnapFace or InstaTweet.

5. This is so freakin' awesome listening to these freaking geniuses break this down.

6. I think Brady initiated it but the coaches are limited as to how much time they can work with the players during the summer so they had to do a lot of it on their own.

7. He was wincing on the sideline.

8. I have suspected the same thing, but I remember either the Startlegram or the paysite mentioning a new rule where there can be some type of coaching in the summer but I can't quote you for sure the reference.

9. Also interesting how LSU adjusted to Clemson’s three-down lineman look. Neutralized it with the QB runs

Captain obvious here, but Clemson’s defense has to get a turnover a hold on this first drive. Burrow is on rhythm now, and Sunshine hasn’t looked sharp.

jake102 likes this.
  10. Stabauch? Really? I wouldn't put him in the top 11 QBs of all time.

11. Billy Clyde and 4th. down like this.
  12. I’m sure LSU’s medical staff didn't medicate the hell out of said ribs.

In all seriousness, has LSU’s back up even played a meaningful snap this season?

13. :)
    Hands of Stone!
    Nice reference, but I think that more aptly describes our WR corps, not our “Passing Game CO” (in quotes because that position clearly doesn’t exist on our staff!

14. Even a good backup may not cut it. Burrow is killing it.

dawg likes this.
  15. Gary is hungry. Gotta eat!

Land Frog likes this.
  16. His accuracy and ability to read the blitz is absurd

17. And go over the middle, don’t fair catch 95% of punt returns

tcudoc and dawg like this.