• The KillerFrogs

"COACH"S QUOTES--BEAUTIFUL_JOHN WOODEN

Frogster

With the passing of JOHN WOODEN, I have gotten to know HIM better. WHAT A SHAME FOR ME. Alot like SANNY BAUGH. :unsure: Some of the QUOTES from COACHES are truly PROFOUND and some are SO FUNNY. If it be a MIDDLE school coach,JUNOR HIGH coach ,HIGH SCHOOL coach,COLLEGE coach,or PRO COACH, GIVE US A NUGGET TO LIVE BY, or to LAUGH AT!!! HERE WE GO, I WILL START! THIS COULD BE A "GREAT" POST,POSTERS OUTSIDE TCU ARE MOST WELCOME! :biggrin: JOHN WOODEN- "YOU CAN ALLWAYS LEARN, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IT ALL. :mellow: JOHN WOODEN- BE QUICK,BUT DON"T HURRY. :mellow: BILLY TUBBS- In the 3rd quarter of a game with TT he pulled his point guard- as the point guard was sitting on the bench,BILLY got down on one knee infront of him and said,"SON,YOUR NOT DOING WHAT I ASK OF YOU!!! :angry: I DON"T KNOW IF YOUR "STUPID OR APATHIC". THE KID SAID, I DON"T KNOW AND I DON"T CARE.' HA HA NOW MY BASKRTBALL COACH- (BY THE WAY IN EVERY GAME I WATCH, I "THINK OF THIS) COACH ALDRIGHT- THERE COMES A TIME IN EVERY GAME WHEN THE OPPOSITION IS NOT THE "ENEMY" IT IS THE "CLOCK",THAT TIME HAS COME! :angry: I can't wait to hear the words to live by and to laugh at. Your Buddy Robert C. Spencer Class opf '71 (TCU QB IN MY DREAMS)ZZZ