• The KillerFrogs

Coach P t-shirts (good cause)

I really, really hope he continues to focus on The Big Good. He had (has) momentum on his side, was really making some progress and changing lives.

The+Big+Good+3.27.21-10216.jpg
Image+3.jpg

tcumaniac

This is in much better taste than the CAB shirts Baylor rolled out 5 years ago
I almost got arrested after getting into an argument with the people passing out those shirts at a table in Waco outside of their stadium. I had gotten married the day before and was feeling pretty invincible.

Funny enough, Del Conte came in and saved the day. He put his arm around me and told me he doesn't know how they sleep at night, but not to stoop to their level.

SuperTFrog

I almost got arrested after getting into an argument with the people passing out those shirts at a table in Waco outside of their stadium. I had gotten married the day before and was feeling pretty invincible.

Funny enough, Del Conte came in and saved the day. He put his arm around me and told me he doesn't know how they sleep at night, but not to stoop to their level.
Did you delete your post about being done with everything associated with TCU? Tried to find it but I couldn’t. Not sure why you are still posting unless you have come to a different conclusion.

I love CDC