• The KillerFrogs

Coach Klieman's pre-TCU presser ...

Limey Frog

I think we will do a decent job of containing either Howard or Vaughn, but both is a very tall order. The only and I mean ONLY reason we were able to shut uterus down was because Sewers couldn't hit the broadside of a barn while inside of it, and even when he was on target, the receivers somehow had greased their hands before the snap. We doubled down on stopping BR, and the football gods went ahead and said, "We got your back" and took the QB out of the equation for us.

Playing a 3-man front worries me with Vaughn because on any RPO if we sell out on the run, Howard can pick us apart (as evidenced by the first game), and if we step back into coverage, a 3-man front is inadequate to stopping the run game.

I am concerned for this game.
I think you have to aim to shut down the run and trust that over 60 minutes Howard will throw more incompletions and picks than Max, which he might not. But we have the best corners in the game, and the best receivers/QB. If it's a passing game track meet I might have a heart attack but I think we win in the end.

Wexahu

I think you have to aim to shut down the run and trust that over 60 minutes Howard will throw more incompletions and picks than Max, which he might not. But we have the best corners in the game, and the best receivers/QB. If it's a passing game track meet I might have a heart attack but I think we win in the end.
Their three starting WRs, the TE and Vaughn account for 89% of the their pass receptions. I don't think they have enough depth to get into a passing game track meet. They are going to run the ball like they always do.

I guess my midget comedian joke in response to the “lowest form of wit” line came up a little bit short.
I see what you did there
You Got It Reaction GIF
Doc worthy joke.