• The KillerFrogs

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

EdKamen

Hey, I hate this hire ... I hated it when the rumors started almost immediately.

I was hoping for Justin Fuente myself.

But this is what we got. My biggest concern is holding onto any of our running backs.

G Mother Froggen P

I’m not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but this has to be a good sign… with all the drama surrounding Deion and Zach, maybe SD was his second option the entire time. I know a lot of our players were close with Ulysses from SMU, so maybe they’ve heard he’s a good coach to play for. He’s posted some very solid offenses over the past few years.

Attachments

• 18E548AA-5731-42F0-B5C6-028E8D7BA827.jpeg
    18E548AA-5731-42F0-B5C6-028E8D7BA827.jpeg
    835.7 KB · Views: 56

y2kFrog

I’m not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but this has to be a good sign… with all the drama surrounding Deion and Zach, maybe SD was his second option the entire time. I know a lot of our players were close with Ulysses from SMU, so maybe they’ve heard he’s a good coach to play for. He’s posted some very solid offenses over the past few years.
Bentley is one the players I would love to come over.

froggy

I don’t understand this post

G Mother Froggen P

I don’t understand this post
Zach Evan’s posted on Instagram (social media) a welcome to the new coach Sonny Dykes. In the past he was vocal about wanting Deion Sanders as the next coach, and with a lot of posters speculating he is gone next year, I’m saying this may be a glimmer of hope he’s staying onboard to play for SD. The Ulysses part is referencing the running back for smu, who multiple of our players practice with during the off-season. Assuming they continue to stay in touch, and Ulysses has a good relationship with SD, that could be all the convincing some players need to not enter the transfer portal.

FrogCop19

Yeah, I’ve got a problem with a coach who threatens to assault our fans. I hate fake tough guys and I hate people who threaten to assault other people. I also don’t respect coaches or players who can’t ignore jackass fans.

If this guy wasn’t an over sensitive baby, he would’ve just ignored the fan and walked into the locker room
I don't like the man much myself, but I'll tell you one thing, I can guaran-damn-tee those players will forever remember their coach standing up for them right after a humiliating loss.

His past is his past, but my guess is he would play his cards very differently if he was in that situation today.

HFrog1999

Zach just did a live Instagram. Only thing he did was snap his fingers and said the n word and then something about McDonald's. Someone asked if he was mad they didn't hire Deion and he didn't say anything.

At least he didn’t mention Chipotle

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

geefrogs

Zach just did a live Instagram. Only thing he did was snap his fingers and said the n word and then something about McDonald's. Someone asked if he was mad they didn't hire Deion and he didn't say anything.

I bet you wish you could have those 2 minutes of your life back.

Also a good reminder to take a step back from the social media accounts of 19 year-olds.

It's usually about lookin cool, talking about cool things, arguing about whether something is actually cool, or dogging someone else for not looking cool enough or copying your coolness.

Last edited:
I bet you wish you could have those 2 minutes of your life back.

Also a good reminder to take a step back from the social media accounts of 19 year-olds.

It's usually about lookin cool, talking about cool things, arguing about whether something is actually cool, or dogging someone else for not looking cool enough or copying your coolness.

Thanks for the tip Sport.