• The KillerFrogs

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

ftwfrog

Hilarious that Kaz is now a frog. Guy is a joke.
Looking up Coach Kaz

-immigrated to the United States at age eight from Zaire.

-All conference linebacker at University of Tulsa, and a Butkus award semifinalist.

-Bachelors degree from Tulsa

-Masters degree from Missouri, with an emphasis in health promotion and sport psychology

-Drafted by the Rams, 1997

-Kansas City Chiefs staff 05-07
-Has been head S&C coach at Baylor and UCF.
-2013 American Football Coaches Association Strength Coach of the Year and the FBS Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year by American Football Monthly

-FootballScoop.com named him its National Strength Coach of the Year in 2012.

Oh, But he’s a clown because he told some dumbass frat boy to scheiss off back in 2010?

I’ve met Coach Somner a few times. I’m guessing his resume isn’t this impressive.

Diehard

The irony of your complaint is that this is exactly what we’re doing. You’re just gonna have to dig a little bit beyond the HC to understand it.
Agree. This this had to be a big factor in the decision. See JD's press conference. Way more goes into maintaining an athletic program now than about 4-5 years ago. And no way to tell where it end up so we better be aware and flexible. From what he did at SMU it seems SD gets this.

Frogs1983

I hope I’m wrong for the sake of the team and TCU but how this isn’t Gary minus eight years I do not know. TCU didn’t aim high enough in my opinion. I just can’t see a high school senior saying ohhh I cant wait to play for coach dykes.

Most coaches have a price. Given that and the NIL rules TCU should have gone all in to buy a coach and team. With the demise of the Big XII now was not the time to play it safe.
Sorry Saban wasn't available.

McFroggin

Looking up Coach Kaz

-All conference linebacker at University of Tulsa, and a Butkus award semifinalist.

-Masters degree from Missouri, with an emphasis in health promotion and sport psychology

-2013 American Football Coaches Association Strength Coach of the Year and the FBS Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year by American Football Monthly

Oh, But he’s a clown because he told some dumbass frat boy to scheiss off back in 2010?

I’ve met Coach Somner a few times. I’m guessing his resume isn’t this impressive.

A frat boy said “good job Big 12”. The coach went into a cursing rampage, asked the fan to come down there to fight him, and was told to move along by law enforcement. I’ve yet to see another coach lose their [ Finebaum ] at TCU as much as him.

HFrog1999

Looking up Coach Kaz

No, he threatened to attack a TCU fan. That’s why people have a problem with him.

Go threaten to attack someone at your employer’s competitor and see if they’ll hire you later.

PO Frog

No, he threatened to attack a TCU fan. That’s why people have a problem with him.

Go threaten to attack someone at your employer’s competitor and see if they’ll hire you later.
I recall Nolan Ryan telling Coach Harmon at UT some choice things. Same result? Never coach again?

HFrog1999

I recall Nolan Ryan telling Coach Harmon at UT some choice things. Same result? Never coach again?

I never said Kaz shouldn’t coach somewhere

I don’t like the idea of hiring a coach that worked for Briles during their Rape scandal who also Threatened to Attack a TCU fan

TAINTed frog

Did Gary ever threaten to beat up his players or “shove a bottle down” their throats?

There’s a big difference between just yelling at someone and actually threatening them with violence, especially when you’re working and representing your employer
If people are mad about this coach because of his association with Baylor and the rape scandal, I get it. I personally don’t think the incident with the fan is all that big a deal.

I also, think if the roles were reversed and it was our meat head S&C acting like that in Waco the people mad about Kaz would be defending Sommer.

HFrog1999

If people are mad about this coach because of his association with Baylor and the rape scandal, I get it. I personally don’t think the incident with the fan is all that big a deal.

I also, think if the roles were reversed and it was our meat head S&C acting like that in Waco the people mad about Kaz would be defending Sommer.

I sure as hell wouldn’t. I don’t want our coaches acting like babies and threatening opposing fans. That’s just stupid and unprofessional.

I sure as hell wouldn’t. I don’t want our coaches acting like babies and threatening opposing fans. That’s just stupid and unprofessional.
Does it bother you that our long time strength coach has acted like a bar bouncer to some of our fans who were trying to watch a little of practice or shoot some video at the spring scrimmage?

I get that you don’t like the guy but he’s been at SMU since 2018 and there haven’t been any issues either with him personally or with their players so maybe you should turn it down a notch.

HFrog1999

Does it bother you that our long time strength coach has acted like a bar bouncer to some of our fans who were trying to watch a little of practice or shoot some video at the spring scrimmage?

I get that you don’t like the guy but he’s been at SMU since 2018 and there haven’t been any issues either with him personally or with their players so maybe you should turn it down a notch.

How many coaches have threatened to beat up our fans? Can we not find a S & C coach who hasn’t?

And, yeah I didn’t like our previous one either because I was one of the fans he yelled at.

Don’t tell me to turn it down a notch, I’ll crank this baby to 11

go to 11 spinal tap GIF

Latest posts