• The KillerFrogs

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Frog Brother

Any word on Kenny Perry? He is friends with Joey McGuire and I could see him heading to Tech to join that staff. I know he is loved in Arlington and should be a plus for recruiting wherever he goes. I was hoping he would return to TCU with Coach Dykes.

Goo PM ONLY

Ok let's just keep Gary and his mediocre 500 record for say another 10 seasons.

Let's also continue with the half empty stadium while we're at it.

Let's have more of the Team quitting on their Coach in the future like they did this season at Kansas State.

There , will that make you happy?

Lets not take any new risks because that might have some " failure" involved.

It may also have some "success" involved.
Sarcasm was meant when I sad “works for UT”
I’ve calling for new coach but your idea that a new coach will surprise the league is unfounded

Eight

I’m warming up to this staff… It will be refreshing if we land a promising DC as I do believe there is some real potential here. Regardless, I’m happy this search is nearing its end and we can being to focus our efforts on recruiting and next season. Wouldn’t be shocked if some of these recent de-commits turn to Tcu recommits.

if this is true that is a great start and am good with kelly and gonzales as hold overs

hit on the last 4 hires and you have a great staff

any idea if jeff jordan is coming over with sonny, considering the garland connection and all

G Mother Froggen P

if this is true that is a great start and am good with kelly and gonzales as hold overs

hit on the last 4 hires and you have a great staff

any idea if jeff jordan is coming over with sonny, considering the garland connection and all
Agreed on the outstanding hires. But I have not heard anything about Jeff Jordan.

T-Ray

Tell me now. How is anything is going to be any different?-1
We just left Applebees, and headed right over to Chili’s.
I sure was hoping for an upgrade. I guess there were no premium coaches willing to take the job. Or, perhaps we just didn’t set our sights high enough. Hopefully, we won’t keep him around long once we miss out a couple more bowls…
GO FROGS!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
I hope I’m wrong for the sake of the team and TCU but how this isn’t Gary minus eight years I do not know. TCU didn’t aim high enough in my opinion. I just can’t see a high school senior saying ohhh I cant wait to play for coach dykes.

Most coaches have a price. Given that and the NIL rules TCU should have gone all in to buy a coach and team. With the demise of the Big XII now was not the time to play it safe.

CountryFrog

I just can’t see a high school senior saying ohhh I cant wait to play for coach dykes.
Such a great point that not enough people are talking about. Our recruiting classes are now going to consist of 0 players because no high school player will want to play for Dykes. Just a really outstanding argument you make. And no need to elaborate on why high school players won't want to play for him because that's obvious and goes without saying.

And here I thought this thread would be the same old arguments. Finally some new ground breaking space being carved out by you. Well done.

Diehard

Tell me now. How is anything is going to be any different?-1
We just left Applebees, and headed right over to Chili’s.
I sure was hoping for an upgrade. I guess there were no premium coaches willing to take the job. Or, perhaps we just didn’t set our sights high enough. Hopefully, we won’t keep him around long once we miss out a couple more bowls…
GO FROGS!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
This helps.