• The KillerFrogs

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Mean Purple

I am because he's bringing brand new assistants and he's a fresh start from what this program had become past 5 seasons.

I love all you bagging people bagging on the hire.

You all complain about it, but you never say who Frogs should have taken instead?
Many had offered multiple other candidates to go after:
Napier
Alabama OC
Clemson DC
Mike Stoops
Aggie DC
BU DC
BU OC
just a few that had been mentioned multiple times.

Mean Purple

In which a Democrat suddenly takes issue with an employee moving to a better job just because their old, worse paying job is located within his locale. Doofus.
Panic has seemed to be his middle name since becoming mayor. He was a bit more level headed when he was a state rep. One of the local publications ran an article on him and used a cover voted that basically made it look like they were calling him out for a Napoleon complex.

Palliative Care

First we ought to bar a school from contacting players at another school and offering them more NIL money to enter the portal and come there. Hay maybe we also need a coach's portal. Come to think of it we sort of do already judging by the recent amount of HC changes.

Sorry Mayor Johnson but we cannot expect the NCAA do do anything about any of this as there wings have been effectively clipped.

HFrog1999

Look at this clowns nonsense.

you mad GIF

Anyone tell him that SMU isn’t in Dallas?

Frogs1983

Many had offered multiple other candidates to go after:
Napier
Alabama OC
Clemson DC
Mike Stoops
Aggie DC
BU DC
BU OC
just a few that had been mentioned multiple times.
Napier at Florida now, guess he preferred to wait until something better in his opinion came open! Was reported TCU talked to him. Can't make a guy take a gig if there's a better gig(in his opinion) available, or about to be available.

Some of these guys listed above may have been viable options, but Donati said from Day 1 they preferred a HC instead of a Coordinator. Time will tell if it is the correct decision? I am at least willing to let the guy get on Campus before I start throwing rocks his way.

Mike Stoops , really? , The same guy who got ran out of Norman because his Defenses sucked so bad? Didn't get enough of bad Defense this season at TCU ?

Wexahu

Napier at Florida now, guess he preferred to wait until something better in his opinion came open! Was reported TCU talked to him. Can't make a guy take a gig if there's a better gig(in his opinion) available, or about to be available.

Some of these guys listed above may have been viable options, but Donati said from Day 1 they preferred a HC instead of a Coordinator. Time will tell if it is the correct decision? I am at least willing to let the guy get on Campus before I start throwing rocks his way.

Mike Stoops , really? , The same guy who got ran out of Norman because his Defenses sucked so bad? Didn't get enough of bad Defense this season at TCU ?
I think Mean Purple had his Stoops mixed up. I'm sure he meant Mark, not Mike.

Mean Purple

I think Mean Purple had his Stoops mixed up. I'm sure he meant Mark, not Mike.
correct, should have typed Mark.
Is Mike even working anymore?

Mean Purple

agreed, he is hired now, so give him a chance. but also don't give him excuses. Just Win.