• The KillerFrogs

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

4 Oaks Frog

Tell me now. How is anything is going to be any different?-1
We just left Applebees, and headed right over to Chili’s.
I sure was hoping for an upgrade. I guess there were no premium coaches willing to take the job. Or, perhaps we just didn’t set our sights high enough. Hopefully, we won’t keep him around long once we miss out a couple more bowls…
GO FROGS!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

JAB331

Tell me now. How is anything is going to be any different?-1
We just left Applebees, and headed right over to Chili’s.
I sure was hoping for an upgrade. I guess there were no premium coaches willing to take the job. Or, perhaps we just didn’t set our sights high enough. Hopefully, we won’t keep him around long once we miss out a couple more bowls…
GO FROGS!
Look at the last four years, we're tending towards KU. That was the most complacent span of coaching I've ever seen.

We're daring to be better.

4 Oaks Frog

Look at the last four years, we're tending towards KU. That was the most complacent span of coaching I've ever seen.

We're daring to be better.
If we are daring to be better, why didn’t we dare to secure a higher level coach instead of settling for Dykes?
I’m setting here watching Peterson on the wrap-up show. Did we offer him and get turned down? Look, I might be wrong, but the sizzle of hiring a new exciting coach turne out to be lukewarm water.
I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think I am…
GO FROGS!

geefrogs

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

Wexahu

If we are daring to be better, why didn’t we dare to secure a higher level coach instead of settling for Dykes?
I’m setting here watching Peterson on the wrap-up show. Did we offer him and get turned down? Look, I might be wrong, but the sizzle of hiring a new exciting coach turne out to be lukewarm water.
GO FROGS!
Just give Sonny a chance. Petersen wasn’t coming here anyway.

Eight

GO FROGS!

why would peterson come back to coaching when he left for a number of the issues that are going to be present anywhere he coaches in college

JAB331

GO FROGS!
I assume he turned us down, but I liked him too. Dykes is what we could get given the state of our program ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , and that might unfortunately say more about Gary than it does about Dykes. I think he'll do a better job given how college football has evolved.

Gary probably should have retired the season after the Cheese Int Bowl. Or at least taken a few years to recharge, and reinvent himself.

4 Oaks Frog

why would peterson come back to coaching when he left for a number of the issues that are going to be present anywhere he coaches in college
I don’t know if Peterson would come or not. But, did we ask him? Did we set our bar that high, or is Dykes as high as we set our bar? Dykes’ record falls well short of the guy we dumped. Yes, we had to have a change, but I can’t see that we have given ourselves much change at all. Like I said, I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think so…
GO FROGS!