• The KillerFrogs

C'mon man. Shut up!

f_399

He always seemed to be the type that would need a babysitter to stay out of trouble. For the most part, I am glad he stayed out of trouble until the very end of his TCU career.

Seems like Turpin is like that.

jake102

Not that surprising for anyone who has been "watching" over the years. Probably the worst thing he can do is come back home

Chongo94

I am not part of the tweet universe, but do people get this agitated over four little emojis? Seems like a tempest in a teapot.

Speaks to a bit of his character to me. I'm not agitated, just find it weird and indicative of immaturity among other things.

punter9

testament to coach P for keeping him under control at TCU. Before he gets too cocky he should think back to his first season when CP4 got hurt

f_399

testament to coach P for keeping him under control at TCU. Before he gets too cocky he should think back to his first season when CP4 got hurt
I heard CP4 had a "nanny" at TCU to try to keep him out of trouble.

Wonder if they had one on Boykin and if Turpin has one now?

Frog DJ

I heard CP4 had a "nanny" at TCU to try to keep him out of trouble.
That didn't work out too well, did it?

Don't get me wrong - I like CP4 a lot and admire his willingness to face his demons.

There are many other people who need to do what he did, but lack the honesty and courage to do so.

I had a fairly significant conversation with his dad at ACS during CP4's last year, and that young man "saw the light."

However, it just goes to show you can't monitor every waking minute of a college kid's life, to keep him line.

Go Frogs!