• The KillerFrogs

Club Section according to Jug

JugbandFrog

So, I decided to splurge and buy tix in the infamous club section on Stubhub. Not too bad a price, but I won’t do it again.

The Food
Pretty much bad with the exception of Carlo Capua’s Z catering chicken salad, the Macaroons, the pecan smoked bacon. and the pizza.

You might say that that was a lot of food, but I ate it ALL! Haha. Oh man, I still haven’t finished emptying out. But the food just wasn’t good.

I would rather get my usual, the foot long corn dog, the funnel cake, and the Bobby’s Fajitas nachos.

They had a soda fountain with all the Dr Pepper you could drink, but the cups were like 12 ounce cups.

The Atmosphere
It definitely was nice, and these are Frog Fans for sure. It wasn’t overly crowded and people were nice. There weren’t as many TVS as I thought there would be. If you want to watch the game, it is definitely best to be in your seat.

The Seats
Super comfy, but I hardly sat. These folk are fans, they were in their seats and they stood and cheered just like I was in the South End Zone.

The only thing is the incline of the seats in that section it is hard to see the home bench sideline action as they aren’t steep enough.

The Toilets
Nothing fancy. Just like the regular ones. I was kind of expecting a Buc-ees style set up, but nope, just like the regular ol toilets throughout the stadium.

Final Verdict
Eh. I am glad I got to experience it, and I am sure that in those HOTASHELL day games, staying inside is nice, but if you were going to go through the hassle of getting to the stadium, why not watch the games outside. There are better sports bars with better food and cheaper drinks. I’d go again, if someone hooked me up, but I belong out in the crowds. I belong on the concourse with foot log corn dog and large souvenir cup filled with Dr Pepper sweating my tail off.