1. The KillerFrogs

Christmas for a Frog fan

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by WhatTheFrog, Dec 12, 2018.

1. #1 WhatTheFrog, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    I'm copying/pasting from a group that I'm a member of. I saw that he was a Frog fan, so thought I'd post here. I will update with a shipping address when I get it. I'm sure anything that anyone cares to do would be appreciated.

"Trying to help provide Christmas for a 14 year old boy who was brought to my attention this evening. It’s very close to Christmas, I know I post a lot of charity requests here. I am not looking for new items or cash. This young man is disabled and intellectually delayed. As a result, he is a target for bullies. This led to a recent suicide attempt. His parents have spent all they have in immediate therapy and crisis intervention. He is on the mend, but there is no cash for Christmas.

If anyone has any XBox1 or PS4 games or any TCU Football anything that is gently used and no longer needed, it would bless him for Christmas and be a source of comfort. Also, should anyone want to send a Christmas card to the family, so they know they are loved and prayed for, I can take those as well. If strangers are able to bully and alter this family, then strangers can build them back up as well.

As always, thank you! ~ Tina"

BTW, he is an adult size Medium. I don't have any clothing that size, but I will probably buy/order some things for him and give him the TCU football that I have. I'm looking for my fellow Frogs to step up and help these people out. It's not for me, so if you have a personal issue with me, don't let that dissuade you from helping these folks out. I don't even know these people personally. Thanks!

Shipping address follows:

Wasteknot
    c/o Hebert
    PO Box 1173
    Keller, TX 76244

If you need a street address instead of a PO Box, use this (same addressee)

13020 Berrywood Trl.
    Keller, TX 76244

Leap Frog and BoydAveFrogFan like this.
  2. Bought the young man a couple of shirts and a cap. Feels good to help out a fellow Frog fan!

Leap Frog likes this.