• The KillerFrogs

Chris Thomsen

notyalc

Watching the run game vs. the consistency of the passing game, I say "Run the damn ball" mixed in with Jet sweeps to Turpin.

Horny4TCU

Anderson is a waste of coach. The difference between OL play last year and this year is incredible. Just goes to show what a good coach can do.

I think we're moving towards a hybrid of our 2010 team with the Air Raid. Gary has telegraphed this since letting Meacham go. Let Hill manage the game a little, rather than try to win it. Rely on more running and the defense. I know I was a little nervous watching that game waiting for the defense to start giving up plays, but if they can do that the rest of the season, I like our chances.

PO Frog

Big fan of the hire. Too bad it took so long but GP is historically slow about making changes like that, which I'm sure has benefited us more times than not over the years.

finafrog

it
I think we're moving towards a hybrid of our 2010 team with the Air Raid. Gary has telegraphed this since letting Meacham go. Let Hill manage the game a little, rather than try to win it. Rely on more running and the defense. I know I was a little nervous watching that game waiting for the defense to start giving up plays, but if they can do that the rest of the season, I like our chances.
is

it is a hybrid, with about 0% air raid. not sure if coach p likes it or loves it.

4th. down

Spot on. Big offensive changes since Meach. left and Kansas threw over 60 pass attempts in their loss today. Cumbie is good and the players like playing for him. We are back to a Rose Bowl type of team but for that scenario to have a chance, our punting must, must, improve.