• The KillerFrogs

Chris Barnett- TE

arlington

feisty i guess we will just agree to disagree on this so im going to let this go, however i still assert that i would believe this would not be a good fit at TCU. If i offended anyone on this board i sincerely apologize and in the future i will be more careful with expressing my opinion.

PurplePutt

Don't know if you have to subscribe to see/listen to this July 7th video interview of Barnett?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-f...-schools-568354

He listed a top 8 and TCU wasn't in it. He was very high on OU and Ark and said the other six in the mix were USC, Alabama, Okie State, UCLA, Miami, and Florida State. When asked about shying away from USC because of their recent problems he said (paraphrase) they win, they put people in the league, you may say they cheat, but they win.

I wish he were high on TCU but unless something major happens it doesn't sound like it. He could be big time and is pretty high on himself (in my opinion and from that interview). I have heard that his father is a great guy and likes TCU? Don't know how true that is but if any of that is true I would bet his father was not real proud of how he came accross in that interview.

Just my 2 cents.