• The KillerFrogs

China is Ashoe

Eight

I completely forgot that the Olympics were still a thing... then again, based on the ratings, maybe I was right all along.

think my favorite comments is that who can't believe the olympic committee would allow china to host the games with the human rights track record.

hmmm....those enlightened few who are the moral compass for everything seem to have forgotten who hosted the 1936 summer olympics

HFrog1999

ross geller GIF

Endless Purple

I find it funny whenever anyone post about US surveillance like they care or feel it is intrusive. Most people that post that stuff are either using Android phones or Chrome or both. Google tracks far more than the US government and it sells the info for advertising as opposed to just keeping it locked within some "secret" department.

froginmn

I find it funny whenever anyone post about US surveillance like they care or feel it is intrusive. Most people that post that stuff are either using Android phones or Chrome or both. Google tracks far more than the US government and it sells the info for advertising as opposed to just keeping it locked within some "secret" department.
I can only speak for myself but I'm less worried about what Google would do with my information than I am about the US Government.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I can only speak for myself but I'm less worried about what Google would do with my information than I am about the US Government.
Except Google has no problem with turning over your data to the Feds upon request. Couple that with the amount of information and metadata the NSA is collecting on everyone and cameras are the least of our worries.

froginmn

Except Google has no problem with turning over your data to the Feds upon request. Couple that with the amount of information and metadata the NSA is collecting on everyone and cameras are the least of our worries.
*unless Google turns over my information TO the US Government.

Humbly amended.

Endless Purple

You mean like sell it to the US govt. along with other businesses. I mean part of one of the credit bureaus was caught selling personal info to identity thieves in Singapore. I know Google would be much more honest than that....