• The KillerFrogs

China is Ashoe

netty2424

I saw a general on Fox News say that after Biden pulled all the troops out of Afghanistan, if the US does not defend Thailand, the US will have zero influence remaining in that region.

And the island is needed if/when the US/CHINA war begins.

LSU Game Attendee

Lieber is asshoe

Look at this strategically sound thing accomplished by the policy of a competent administration:
"Dr. Lieber’s conviction is a victory for the China Initiative, an effort launched in 2018, under the Trump administration, to root out scientists suspected of sharing sensitive information with China."

Now we have a China-corrupted cadaver in the oval office, but soccer moms and limp-wristed liberals in gated communities can feel good about themselves for ousting the bad orange man.

HFrog1999

“Through the clue provided by Tyler, the police rapidly figured out the whole plan and arrested all criminals, successfully preventing the bomb from exploding,” a caption said. “After the trial, Tyler was sent to lunatic asylum receiving psychological treatment. He was discharged from the hospital in 2012.”

Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

LSU Game Attendee

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
https://dnyuz.com/2022/01/26/how-the-computer-chip-shortage-could-incite-a-u-s-conflict-with-china/

Now is the time to money-whip a significant portion of Taiwan's chip manufacturing to the US. Set up a program to turnkey relocate everything and everybody needed. Remember the Taiwanese are the descendants of Chang Kai-Shek's freedom fighters, with much more in common with our founding civil society than US progressives.
LOL like Biden and his progressive idiots in the administration have the forethought or desire to pull that off. There is NO WAY this administration will do anything that might anger the Chinese, and I think Peter Schweitzer's new book has all the details to prove that assumption will play out.

LSU Game Attendee

LOL like Biden and his progressive idiots in the administration have the forethought or desire to pull that off. There is NO WAY this administration will do anything that might anger the Chinese, and I think Peter Schweitzer's new book has all the details to prove that assumption will play out.
I imagine conference calls between Xi and Putin where they roll on the floor laughing at the things America does to itself.

Eight

W.H.O. Head Tedros Carries Olympic Torch at Beijing Genocide Games
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/02/04/tedros-olympics/

you can not make this [ #2020 ] up much like dear nancy stating that us athletes should not use these games as a platform to speak out against china

instead, i guess they should sell out and be a feature story much like eileen gu who reportedly makes 35-45M a year from endorsements in china