• The KillerFrogs

China is Ashoe

HFrog1999

I'll file this into the "things I'm not gonna spend one second worrying about" folder. Claims like this make the climate change alarmists seem somewhat sane by comparison.

509856_v1.gif

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

HFrog1999

Yesterday China sent 19 war planes into Taiwan airspace before sending five more in a second surge later the same day, prompting fears of World War 3.

Taiwan staged chilling biowarfare defence drills amid fears China is creating weaponised coronaviruses.

WW3 FEARS​

"The Chinese Communists have continued to invest heavily in national defence budgets, its military strength has grown rapidly, and it has frequently dispatched aircraft and ships to invade and harass our seas and airspace," Taiwan's Defence Ministry said

Paul in uhh

Yesterday China sent 19 war planes into Taiwan airspace before sending five more in a second surge later the same day, prompting fears of World War 3.

Taiwan staged chilling biowarfare defence drills amid fears China is creating weaponised coronaviruses.

WW3 FEARS​

"The Chinese Communists have continued to invest heavily in national defence budgets, its military strength has grown rapidly, and it has frequently dispatched aircraft and ships to invade and harass our seas and airspace," Taiwan's Defence Ministry said
Why does China want to control Taiwan so badly? Could one small island really add that much to their power?

TxFrog1999

WW3 FEARS​

You know, this has all the makings of playing out like the end of Dr. Strangelove. Instead of a Russian Doomsday Nuclear device, it's a Chinese Doomsday Virus. They've already been proven to have no problem with gain of function research and producing chimera viruses, and when you couple that with their ridiculous standards and practices it's possible we don't end the Earth with SUV exhaust or nuclear war but due to an idiot Chinese viral researcher

HFrog1999

GLOBAL THREAT

China fires hypersonic nuke ‘right round the Earth’ as terrifying display of advanced weapons ‘leaves US reeling’​

netty2424

GLOBAL THREAT

China fires hypersonic nuke ‘right round the Earth’ as terrifying display of advanced weapons ‘leaves US reeling’​

Looks like there may be something to the UAP’s flying around our military assets.

Clearly China possessing technology that the US does not, and was not aware of. I’ve been in the camp that these UAP’s were probably Chinese. This article solidifies that position for me.

Also interesting timing that they fired this thing off as the US backs Taiwan. Very concerning.

TxFrog1999

If the UAP technology is Chinese and we have no idea it exists then the reports from UFO/UAP watchers that the majority of sightings happen around US nuclear sites is very troublesome. If China can strike our facilities in one fell swoop rendering us unable to launch retaliatory strikes and preventing us from defensive launches, while simultaneously launching massive cyber attacks crippling infrastructure, then they can take the world without firing a shot.

netty2424

If the UAP technology is Chinese and we have no idea it exists then the reports from UFO/UAP watchers that the majority of sightings happen around US nuclear sites is very troublesome. If China can strike our facilities in one fell swoop rendering us unable to launch retaliatory strikes and preventing us from defensive launches, while simultaneously launching massive cyber attacks crippling infrastructure, then they can take the world without firing a shot.
I believe the US knew all along. Tin foil rant ahead.

While the US continues to try to police parts of the world we probably have little to no business policing, during which the woke crowd continues to further divide this country(probably also created by the Chinese/Russia partnership), they have been quietly amassing wealth through precious metals(which are absolutely part of this hypersonic technology), putting countries in their debt through high interest loans, controlling global ports, and stealing technology through their espionage programs creating weapons that the US had the jump on, but was shut down by the Obama administration.

Obama saying hypersonic weapons further destabilize the world. Rather than assuring the safety of Americans through furthering technology, we are now at a severe deficit as the Chinese forged ahead without regard for destabilization. The Wuhan Institute releasing a biological weapon most likely part of that destabilization plan. Trump tried reinstating the investment as his administration included a $2.6 billion dollars in his defense budget for hypersonics, but the US is now behind.

I firmly believe that report was a complete dog and pony show as it provided zero information that wasn’t already known and widely talked about and reported on prior to its release. I believe Lou Elizondo is the puppet here. He was asked to “leak” info to generate interest through disinformation.

Further, I also think Trumps space initiative was a direct result of knowing what technology the Chinese possessed. The Chinese are heavily invested in space as well, which turns out, the speculation is that Chinese satellites help navigate these hypersonic weapons as they can change direction. Imagine that, a hypersonic weapon traveling 5x the speed of sound zig zagging. Sound familiar with the UAP/drones ability to move in a flash and change directions instantly?

For all we know, the US might have known all along that the UAP’s were Chinese and used this UAP story to create global interest and support to expose them without having to admit they knew. Xi is diabolical and the world better take notice in a hurry.

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

Why does China want to control Taiwan so badly? Could one small island really add that much to their power?
Yes, because they see it as a failure that Mao couldn't kill or control all of them before they fled China. There's a lot more history here than people realize. Those that couldn't flee to Taiwan went to Burma or Laos or mostly northern Thailand (the Golden Triangle area). My wife's grandfather was in the KMT and ended up in northern Thailand so technically, although my wife is Thai, she's really Chinese. There are many, many towns around that part of Thailand that are mostly ethnic Chinese people. They have separate schools where the kids go in the evening to learn Mandarin and Chinese history which are funded in part by Taiwan so these people are extremely anti-communist.

China hates that it can't control these indigenous Chinese people. Some good reading...