• The KillerFrogs

Championships

Froginbedford

I am appalled that with the cancellation of tournaments and championship play offs that the regular-season, head-to-head competition results might determine who is the conference champion...assuming, of course, that the regular season is played....Surely, a championship based on an 18- or 27-game season is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned in 1787....

And I blame Nixon...he recognized the godless, communistic, mainland, Red China in the 1970s, opening China to trade and travel....See how that worked out for us....

Brog

I am appalled that with the cancellation of tournaments and championship play offs that the regular-season, head-to-head competition results might determine who is the conference champion...assuming, of course, that the regular season is played....Surely, a championship based on an 18- or 27-game season is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned in 1787....

And I blame Nixon...he recognized the godless, communistic, mainland, Red China in the 1970s, opening China to trade and travel....See how that worked out for us....
Are you easily appalled?

Eight

ironic since nixon proposed universal health coverage in i believe 74 or 75.

Eight

Probably in 1973 after his reelection in 1972....1973 and 1974 were his Watergate years when he was just looking for the backdoor....

found this article:

https://khn.org/news/nixon-proposal/

date is february 6, 1974 so in the year he left office. ironic the democrats are pushing for something that would have been in place had nixon not stepped down from office.

the proposed plan looks very familiar and the estimated total annual costs was just under $7 billion