• The KillerFrogs

Championship game tickets.

Limp Lizard

It is true that TCU is no longer selling tickets to the CCG? Could not find anything on gofrogs.com.

Lots (expensive) on Stubhub. Where are the TCU people. I don't like sitting with the opposing fans no how good the seats are. I very much resent an opponent's fan in a section of Frog fans. I want to get tickets with TCU people. Stubhub has the stadium identified as "cowboys" and "visitors".

Suggestions. It has been years since I have been to a game at Jerry World.

O can I still get some through the ticket office?

TCUdirtbag

There are thousands (probably tens of thousands) of tickets - TCU sold its 7,000 ticket allotment, and obviously the stadium is quite a bit larger.

You can buy through the official Big 12 vendor: https://seatgeek.com/dr-pepper-big-...utm_source=att_stadium&utm_campaign=22b12_web

Note: the Big 12 partnered with Seat Geek -- these listings include direct sales, they are not just resale (like stubhub) - so many are going for "list price" here.

They ain't cheap, but that's how postseason football goes.

Limp Lizard

The seatgeek has the sides as the "north team' and the "south team." Yes, TCU is south of The Little Apple, but still I want to make sure I am on the TCU side.

ftwfrog

There are thousands (probably tens of thousands) of tickets - TCU sold its 7,000 ticket allotment, and obviously the stadium is quite a bit larger.

You can buy through the official Big 12 vendor: https://seatgeek.com/dr-pepper-big-...utm_source=att_stadium&utm_campaign=22b12_web

Note: the Big 12 partnered with Seat Geek -- these listings include direct sales, they are not just resale (like stubhub) - so many are going for "list price" here.

They ain't cheap, but that's how postseason football goes.
Pretty sure SeatGeek is also partnered with AT&T stadium. Like you said, Lots of tickets available at face value prices.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Seatgeek gives you the option to hide resale tickets and only show box office seats. The majority of the box office seats available are endzone seats and 3rd and 4th level on the sidelines. Stub tickets are 100 percent resale.

Regardless of what site you use, don't forget to use the "show with fees" option or you'll be in for a rude awakening when you check out.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The cheapest seat available on seatgeek right now is $82 (that's with fees) and you'll be literally a few rows from the top of the dome, and it's on kstate's sideline.

The cheapest seat on our side is $102 in the nosebleeds.

Putt4Purple

Im trying to find reasonable or free parking near or around the Stadium. Does Lincoln Town Square still provide shuttles bus rides? For that matter does anyone do that? Go Frogs!

Gringo1873

Just want to make the point that multiple emails were sent out by TCU Athletics explaining that Nov. 21 was the deadline. May want to make sure you're on the email list

mstrB

Is it really that coordinated in where each teams sits? I think other than the true allotted seats (small % of total seats) it will be pretty spread out, so I wouldn't worry about having to be near the South sideline or any other "TCU area". It's a bowl game in a neutral site, sit where you want.

PurpleBlood87

The cheapest seat available on seatgeek right now is $82 (that's with fees) and you'll be literally a few rows from the top of the dome, and it's on kstate's sideline.

The cheapest seat on our side is $102 in the nosebleeds.

Park at J Gilligan's and then pay ten bucks to ride their shuttle vans which drop you off just across the street from the stadium.

HFrog1999

It’ll be more fun to sit on the K State side

suck my dick GIF