1. The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Gotta give you credit on this one

2. Felony. Genius.

1 person likes this.
    We won't allow that name to be posted until it's also made public.

4. The second player involved is not the one out for personal reaons. I'm certain of that.  If my information is correct, it is not anyone that is a big contributor in games

1 person likes this.
  5. 234 people reading this topic

6. what a dumb buffoon. why do these guys do stupid things like this??? i'll never understand.

6 people like this.
  7. So getting in a scuffle outside a frat party and losing one's case of beer is felony? I would have thought for it to be felony, there would have had to have been severe bodily harm or assault with some kind of weapon.  Not some frat boy trying to impress his girl friend and then getting his but whipped.  Yeah, I know, we don't know all the details.  Just very frustrating to see someone end up being charged with a felony for what looks like a simple altercation between a couple of drunk college students

8. Causing injury in the commission of a theft is robbery. 2nd degree felony.

1 person likes this.
  9. And to answer NavyFrog--  the felony is because force/violence was used in the commission of the theft (allegedly)

10. While waiting for our board barristers to weigh in....Counselor Google offered the following:

Robbery and aggravated robbery (sometimes called "armed robbery") are violations of Texas state law. To convict a defendant of robbery, prosecutors must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that while committing theft (taking another person's property with the intention of depriving them of it), the defendant intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes bodily injury to another. Alternately, the prosecutor may prove that the defendant intentionally, knowingly or recklessly threatened the victim or caused the victim to fear bodily injury or death.

Robbery is charged as a second degree felony in Texas. This carries a penalty of two to twenty years in a state prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000. If the crime is elevated to that of aggravated robbery, the charge will be first degree felony. This carries a more serious penalty of five to 99 years in a state prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000.

1 person likes this.
  11. "Very soon, Scott Gordon will be arrested for being a child molester, photographic records show."

2 people like this.
  12. My question is this -- couldn't he have turned himself in if there was enough evidence?  It seems like this could have been handled better. 

2 people like this.
  13. Sec. 29.02. ROBBERY. (a) A person commits an offense if, in the course of committing theft as defined in Chapter 31 and with intent to obtain or maintain control of the property, he:
    (1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another; or
    (2) intentionally or knowingly threatens or places another in fear of imminent bodily injury or death.
    (b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.

Second degree felony = 2-20 years, up to $10,000 fine or both

There are a lot of lesser included offenses available

14. We obviously need to hire Baylors PR firm. Their news breaks at 5pm on Friday. Ours breaks at 5pm on Monday.

11 people like this.
    No kidding...next time the frat brat will know to just share his beer.

1 person likes this.
  16. This isn't Waco

1 person likes this.
    Someone was "beaten"

Aggravated assault?

One was treated at the scene and the other sent to the hospital?

Parents are most likely rich and pulled out lawyers to try to get max charge. 

2 people like this.
  18. So this is all here say but, it just sounds to me that some drunk frat boys started some [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] trying to act hard and not let "Tuaua and company" into the party for whatever reason. Probably popped off to Tuaua and got smacked down. What a weak ass bro dude...

Edit I have no idea who is to blame so I'm going to silence myself on this issue now. Gary has handled this well from I can see so the damage control needed should be minimal.

1 person likes this.
    Some really good dudes make serious mistakes, suffer consequences, and learn from them.  Happens all the time.

Mike steals some frat dude's keystone, he potentially serves the above..

Yet Sam Ukwuachu will serve 6 months for RAPING someone. Unreal!!!

8 people like this.