• The KillerFrogs

CGP and CDD in Austin tonight

AustFrog

I assume he'll take a few questions; he usually does at these things. Anything you guys are dying to know? I'll report later on what he said. I figure CDC will talk about the stadium and fundraising (or will be asked about it). If given the chance, I thought I might ask about if/how we will run an AD for Heisman campaign, Tank Carder/Dwight Smith updates/progress, thoughts on the #2 qb, left defensive end . . .

What else? Starts at 6:30.

4th. down

QUOTE(Aus Frog @ Apr 29 2010, 10:40 PM) [snapback]552854[/snapback]
I assume he'll take a few questions; he usually does at these things. Anything you guys are dying to know? I'll report later on what he said. I figure CDC will talk about the stadium and fundraising (or will be asked about it). If given the chance, I thought I might ask about if/how we will run an AD for Heisman campaign, Tank Carder/Dwight Smith updates/progress, thoughts on the #2 qb, left defensive end . . .

What else? Starts at 6:30.

Yes, Yes, Yes - will we run the ball in the red-zone this yr?

AustFrog

See the other post. We are being pro-active about conference realignment per CDC and we can't have too many good running backs, per CGP. Although, he didn't speak to the red-zone specifically!