• The KillerFrogs

CFP Has A Better T Shirt Than TCU Store

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Look at this one. Did TCU take Tech's birthright from them?
SS-BOWL-GRAPHIC---FIESTA-TCU_2e21603f-b777-4968-b121-54ef5b1bb515.jpg
I wouldn’t even donate that shirt to goodwill.

Limey Frog

That shirt sucks ass like all the others. Game-specific gear is typically awful but damn they reached peak cringe this year.

I just want a new TCU cap with the CFP logo on the side. Time to replace my 2014 TCU hat that has the peach bowl logo on the side. Like those somewhat subtle logos on otherwise standard gear to wear around DFW or to away games to remind other fans “TCU has been there and your team hasn’t” —- but in, you know, a classy/not tacky way. I’d also buy a purple polo with the CFP logo under the arch TCU in a heartbeat.
In soccer clubs and national teams just permanently add a little star under their logo on the shirt for every major tournament they win. That's basically just semi-classy low key trolling off all their rivals.

Eight

I think that’s supposed to be State Farm Stadium

understand and as bmoney points out the execution is on an elementary school level

not exactly an iconic stadium either so why?

seriously after the milf t-shirt there isn't one of those i would give a second thought at buying

Shorty

That shirt sucks ass like all the others. Game-specific gear is typically awful but damn they reached peak cringe this year.

I just want a new TCU cap with the CFP logo on the side. Time to replace my 2014 TCU hat that has the peach bowl logo on the side. Like those somewhat subtle logos on otherwise standard gear to wear around DFW or to away games to remind other fans “TCU has been there and your team hasn’t” —- but in, you know, a classy/not tacky way. I’d also buy a purple polo with the CFP logo under the arch TCU in a heartbeat.
Here's your hat: https://www.bkstr.com/tcustore/product/clothing-accessories/cap-adj-22-playoff-purpl-h-adj-240321-1

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Frankly, the hat could be a lot better too. Having both the game and trophy logos on the same side is weird. Put the game logo on one side. Large trophy logo centered on the back - done. What's so tough about that?

Eight

Frankly, the hat could be a lot better too. Having both the game and trophy logos on the same side is weird. Put the game logo on one side. Large trophy logo centered on the back - done. What's so tough about that?

have logos on two sides means those kids, i mean workers for nike have to flip the hat over meaning a reduction in production time