• The KillerFrogs

CFP Has A Better T Shirt Than TCU Store

WhatTheFrog

Look at this one. Did TCU take Tech's birthright from them?
SS-BOWL-GRAPHIC---FIESTA-TCU_2e21603f-b777-4968-b121-54ef5b1bb515.jpg

TCUdirtbag

That shirt sucks ass like all the others. Game-specific gear is typically awful but damn they reached peak cringe this year.

I just want a new TCU cap with the CFP logo on the side. Time to replace my 2014 TCU hat that has the peach bowl logo on the side. Like those somewhat subtle logos on otherwise standard gear to wear around DFW or to away games to remind other fans “TCU has been there and your team hasn’t” —- but in, you know, a classy/not tacky way. I’d also buy a purple polo with the CFP logo under the arch TCU in a heartbeat.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
That shirt sucks ass like all the others. Game-specific gear is typically awful but damn they reached peak cringe this year.

I just want a new TCU cap with the CFP logo on the side. Time to replace my 2014 TCU hat that has the peach bowl logo on the side. Like those somewhat subtle logos to wear around DFW or to away games to remind other fans “TCU has been there and your team hasn’t” —- but in, you know, a classy way.
The two shirts I've seen are atrocious, wouldn't pay a penny for either.

ATC Frog

I almost never buy bowl game shirts that feature the opposing team’s logo, but I’ll probably break that streak for this game.

My grandfather attended Michigan for med school and my dad was born in Ann Arbor (and raised a Michigan fan as a kid). Because of the family connections, I’m ok with a giant block M on a TCU shirt.

Edit: but not either of those above. Those suck ass. Hopefully there’s a better one out there.

puckster59

I almost never buy bowl game shirts that feature the opposing team’s logo, but I’ll probably break that streak for this game.

My grandfather attended Michigan for med school and my dad was born in Ann Arbor (and raised a Michigan fan as a kid). Because of the family connections, I’m ok with a giant block M on a TCU shirt.

Edit: but not either of those above. Those suck ass. Hopefully there’s a better one out there.
Same. But I made an exception for the Rose Bowl.