• The KillerFrogs

Celebrating the life of a Frog!

netty2424

Today we laid to rest a fellow Frog. Heather Harper was class of ‘97(if I’m not mistaken). She started out in sports medicine at the University of Arkansas and decided to transfer to TCU, where she graduated. Heather was a reserve state champion in the Arkansas Appaloosa Horse Club. She is a member of the American Academy of Sports Medicine.

Her life celebration today was filled with TCU purple attire at her request.

Heather was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer that ultimately took her life on May 15, 2019.

Heather was 45. She leaves behind a husband and two young boys!

I don’t expect anyone here to know her, but she’s a Frog, so give her, her husband, and her two boys a thought today!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Today we laid to rest a fellow Frog. Heather Harper was class of ‘97(if I’m not mistaken). She started out in sports medicine at the University of Arkansas and decided to transfer to TCU, where she graduated. Heather was a reserve state champion in the Arkansas Appaloosa Horse Club. She is a member of the American Academy of Sports Medicine.

Her life celebration today was filled with TCU purple attire at her request.

Heather was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer that ultimately took her life on May 15, 2019.

Heather was 45. She leaves behind a husband and two young boys!

I don’t expect anyone here to know her, but she’s a Frog, so give her, her husband, and her two boys a thought today!
Vaya con Dios Heather. Your sons and husband are in my thoughts