• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I’ll pay cash money for Allstate to stop running that spot with the marching band playing “Gonna Make You Sweat”. Dear Allstate media planner: I don’t care what your frequency goal was, you hit wearout about two weeks ago.

AroundWorldFrog

Is this good? Asking for the posters that said he would fold.
i
Baylor Passing
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINT
Blake Shapen10/10919.120
TEAM10/10919.120

Frog-O-Rama

random ccg thoughts:
oklite vs baylor
I'm thinking Oklite SU, maybe even to cover. I don't see how Baylor has enough offense (either a frosh QB or a hurt Gerry) to keep it within 8.
I see OK Lite with all the motivation here, as they have a slim chance to get into the invitationals. Baylor has nothing really. win or lose and I think they are in the sugar bowl due to tie ins. In fact my money is on Baylor losing both the CCG and the sugar bowl.

Mich vs. Iowa
I have no feel for this one. Iowa is boring af to watch and Michigan has made it a point to disappoint for quite a few years now.
Perhaps them finally beating a weak OH St team means they also beat a meh Iowa team. Who knows

Wake vs. Pitt
No clue on this one. Not sure I saw either team play this year.

App St. vs. ULL
don't know much about either. All I know is ULL look bad against ULM and ULM isn't good this year. Perhaps that's a rival game and should be tossed out.

Georgia vs. the favored son of the committee
by every measure I can find Georgia is better than Alabama and should win by as much as 14 points.
Problem is, Smart is 0-6 vs the favored son. So maybe they win but its not that many.

Houston vs. Cincy
Looking at offensive and defensive metrics, these teams are actually quite close, with Cincy slight edges in some defensive categories.
The game is not at a neutral game site, its at Cincy.
Not sure why but something tells me to take Houston and the points. I think its +10. Cincy has all the pressure and everything to lose. What pressure does Houston have? Win or lose its a great season for them. They go to the who-gives-a-scheiss-bowl either way. I say that and watch Cincy win by 20 lol

UTAH ST vs. SDSU

I lean towards the Aztecs here. SDSU has been living dangerously, with 4-5 wins by 7 points or less.
Fun fact. SDSU is #7 in the country in opponents ppg, giving up 16.9. (Cincy is #5, Oklite is #4).

I actually feel SDSU would be a great addition to the B12 (with some promises on their end for facility upgrades, program investment and so forth). SD is one of the largest cities in the US, their program is stable if nothing else. They have won 10 or more games, 5 times since 2015. I don't think their baseball and basketball teams would have a big hill to climb to be competitive in the B12. Growing pains for sure but we should reel them in if for no other reason than to corner the fish taco market.
FYI. San Diego State is halfway through construction of a completely new football stadium. Their men's basketball team has been to the NCAA tournament three out of the last seven years.