• The KillerFrogs

CBSSports.com: TCU to the Big East? Then it can't be the Big East...

WVUFAN900

You have to remember we have played a lot of SEC as of late and have a fairly good relationship with that league. When the big expansion happens, we will get a call from them or the ACC.

macaroni

You have to remember we have played a lot of SEC as of late and have a fairly good relationship with that league. When the big expansion happens, we will get a call from them or the ACC.

If that's true then it seems like the Big East would be even more interested in getting TCU to try and shore up their stability in the face of potential raids.

WVUFAN900

If that's true then it seems like the Big East would be even more interested in getting TCU to try and shore up their stability in the face of potential raids.

Good point, I did not take that into consideration. The TCU talk on our board has slowed way down which made me think there is not a lot to the rumor.

WVUFAN900

i do not know why you guys act like you are superior to us. We have a better history, more fans, better league, and better conference options than you guys do. You play in a league with two good teams, yourselves and Utah. The rest of your league could not beat Syracuse.

BABYFACE

i do not know why you guys act like you are superior to us. We have a better history, more fans, better league, and better conference options than you guys do. You play in a league with two good teams, yourselves and Utah. The rest of your league could not beat Syracuse.

Tcu has won two NC's in FB while in the SWC which TCU was in for 8 decades. This pitily any conferece crap has only been for last 15 years since the breakup of the SWC. Your history is a short term in the Big East which has historically been a basketball conference. Yep, and all those years where WVU was an Indy.

Educate yourself on TCU before throwing history around because that is one thing TCU does have.

ACroofrog

Lol oh man I can already tell that if we end up in the Big East those WVU and TCU games are gonna be intense maybe even turn into a rivalry if WVU will have us of course lol.