• The KillerFrogs

CBSSports: Best college team in each state

CryptoMiner

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-team-in-each-state-entering-the-2018-season/

Texas
TCU: Ho-hum, just another 11-win season for Gary Patterson's TCU Horned Frogs in 2017 with a clean sweep of every Texas-based Big 12 team to boot. In fact, TCU outscored Baylor, Texas and Texas Tech 96-32. Oh, and TCU made the Big 12 championship game. And it's not like Texas A&M has been killing it in the SEC lately, so the Frogs get the honor for the Lone Star State. -- Ben Kercheval

2018-map-story.png

Last edited:

ATC Frog

Right as I got off a phone call, I heard Mark Packer on SiriusXM ESPNU Radio talking about this and I think he was naming off a small handful of states that he found interesting.

I didn’t catch all his comments, but I know he mentioned TCU (Texas), Ole Miss (Mississippi), and Michigan State (Michigan) as ones he found interesting/surprising. Not sure why anyone would be all that surprised at the state of Texas team, but I don’t need to tell anyone here about that.

I’d bet the state of Florida was another one or maybe North Carolina, but I can’t say that with any level of certainty.

Wexahu

The funniest one on here is the state of Tennessee........Memphis. Way to go Volunteers. That'd be like Tulane being the best team in Louisiana. At least Texas has a handful of legitimate P5 teams that compete against each other.