• The KillerFrogs

CBS: TCU looks to make national statement on big stage in rematch with Kansas State

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
CBS: TCU looks to make national statement on big stage in rematch with Kansas State

By Shehan Jeyarajah

FORT WORTH, Texas -- One year ago, TCU was sitting at home, its season having concluded. The Horned Frogs missed a bowl game for just the third time since 2005 leading to the program making a change at head coach for the first time in more than two decades.

TCU hired Sonny Dykes on Nov. 29, 2021. Fast forward to the present, and the Frogs are the first Big 12 team to go 12-0 since the conference shifted to a round-robin schedule in 2012 and are set to play No. 10 Kansas State at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday in hopes of winning the first outright Big 12 championship in program history and punching a ticket to the College Football Playoff.

"I've been thinking about it a lot lately, since it's almost been a year," defensive back Mark Perry, a Colorado transfer, said. "I never really had any expectations to be sitting here at 12-0 getting ready to compete for a Big 12 championship. It's everything I could have dreamed of."

Read more at https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...nt-on-big-stage-in-rematch-with-kansas-state/