• The KillerFrogs

CBS Sports Prediction B12 wins

froglash88

TCU (7-5, 5-4)
  • Wins: at Cal, Prairie View A&M, Oklahoma State, at West Virginia, Kansas State, at Texas, at Kansas
  • Losses: at SMU, at Baylor, Oklahoma, Iowa State, Texas Tech

Pharm Frog

We are going to beat the everlovin' dogsnot out of SMU, and it will not be close. We took them lightly (as we always do) and Gary will have us frothing at the mouths.

56 - 12

Maybe it turns out so but you’re counting on CGP to abandon his famous win-by-one philosophy and I can count on one hand the number of times in the last several years that the Frogs came out with even a hint of frothing mouths. It’s not his coaching DNA

Bueshelle is still the QB and if you have a good QB you're dangerous. He is accurate and can hit the long homerun pass. Their OL is good and they now have more of those transfers active this coming season. SMU will no longer be an easy win as they will be able to score.

SMU will be tough.

Realistically, any degree of success that we may hope to achieve in 2020 could rest squarely on the

shoulders of (Offensive Head Coach) Jerry Kill and his ability to design an effective offense that

coincides with the talent that is currently available.

Big Frog II

If we come out uninterested against SMU, fall to a trick play, and don't change our signals we could lose to SMU. However, I bet we will be better prepared this time. This is why I say we rotate them with someone else on our schedule. Our players and possibly our coaches do not get up for this game at all. With a guy over there coaching their team an knowing way too much about ours, I know they are up and prepared to play us.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Bueshelle is still the QB and if you have a good QB you're dangerous. He is accurate and can hit the long homerun pass. Their OL is good and they now have more of those transfers active this coming season. SMU will no longer be an easy win as they will be able to score.

SMU will be tough.
SMU is a [ Finebaum ] program with a [ Finebaum ] fan base and they can go scheiss themselves in their fat scheissing faces.