• The KillerFrogs

Casey Printers

Limp Lizard

QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 30 2010, 11:30 PM) [snapback]553693[/snapback]
One run was for -19 where CP made an option pitch to noone in particular. IIRC the running game was there early, as was the short to intermediate passing game, but CP was determined to throw deep even into double coverage. He finished the day with 4 picks and the D eventually wore down.

That's the play that stands out in my mind. May be the worst option pitch I've ever seen.

gdu

QUOTE(Meanie @ May 1 2010, 03:26 AM) [snapback]553681[/snapback]
T-Rex graphic on a a tank top...that's high class!

you gotta take the attention away from the face.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Just can't believe he intentionally threw that game ... though after reading the recaps and remembering that horrid day, you have to wonder about some of those plays.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 1 2010, 02:06 PM) [snapback]553789[/snapback]
Just can't believe he intentionally threw that game ... though after reading the recaps and remembering that horrid day, you have to wonder about some of those plays.

Being there live and then hearing about him leaving, I still can't decide if he was actually throwing it or if he just plain didn't care.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ May 1 2010, 09:07 AM) [snapback]553791[/snapback]
Being there live and then hearing about him leaving, I still can't decide if he was actually throwing it or if he just plain didn't care.

My thoughts, since it was announced right after he was leaving, was that his head was just screwed up and he'd had a lot of distractions, emotions, etc., and that was the reason for the performance.

BABYFACE

In the bowl game against the Ags, I believe CP just didn't care. To this day, I have never seen fellow teammates go over to their QB on the sideline chew him out like they did CP.

MTfrog5

I think LT made him look better than he really was and I have heard too that a LB pinned him against a locker at halftime who works from tcu.

TEUFELI

QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 1 2010, 09:06 AM) [snapback]553789[/snapback]

Well...if his laughter on the sidelines after his picks weren't enough to at least make it "believable" for you, let me tell you -

He 100% flat out threw that game. Fact. And no...I am not going to get in a pissing match with you about my "proof." Not gonna share that here. You can believe me or not, I don't care. But I am telling you...he threw that game.