• The KillerFrogs

Careful how you celebrate Frog Wins

LaxFrog3

I’m a current tcu student and trust me that we have watched enough mandatory internet videos and done enough surveys to know not to do this..

SuperBarrFrog

Just a reminder, especially to Killerfrog folk who are still in high school or college. Be careful how you celebrate our win over TT Thursday night. If you get stewed, and there are some wonderful female Frogs around, keep your hands to yourself. Watch what you say. Thirty years from now you may be nominated to the Supreme Court, and your behavior Thursday night may come back on you. Just a caution.
You’re so dumb, you probably think this song is about you

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
88F33382-F44C-45E0-ADA0-D6E8355145AE.gif

Horny4TCU

As a father to a very young son, my biggest fear is that a woman will falsely accuse him of something.

I can do my best to raise him to be a gentleman an always do the right thing, but unless he Mike Pence's all relationships with women, he could be completely screwed.

The current culture is getting ridiculous. The days of drunk college hookups are over, IMO. Chappelle's joke about consent forms, isn't far from being a necessity.

upload_2018-10-7_19-33-33.jpeg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
As a father to a very young son, my biggest fear is that a woman will falsely accuse him of something.

I can do my best to raise him to be a gentleman an always do the right thing, but unless he Mike Pence's all relationships with women, he could be completely screwed.

The current culture is getting ridiculous. The days of drunk college hookups are over, IMO. Chappelle's joke about consent forms, isn't far from being a necessity.

View attachment 5008
Kobe!

Latest posts