• The KillerFrogs

Cape Cod League Baseball

One Frog Nation

I looked and only see 3 TCU players up here this year, Byrnes, Taylor and Boyers. Tech must have 10 to 12 guys up here - almost every team has at least 1 TT player, Okie State has quite a few as does UT and OU. Only see 1 player from Baylor. Rosters are not complete yet as they fill in with New England college players for the first week or 2, but they are at least 90% done. I will go a few games this year and watch the Frogs play with wooden bats.

PurpleBlood87

I looked and only see 3 TCU players up here this year, Byrnes, Taylor and Boyers. Tech must have 10 to 12 guys up here - almost every team has at least 1 TT player, Okie State has quite a few as does UT and OU. Only see 1 player from Baylor. Rosters are not complete yet as they fill in with New England college players for the first week or 2, but they are at least 90% done. I will go a few games this year and watch the Frogs play with wooden bats.

Jacob Meador is pitching for Yarmouth-Dennis.

Longhorn from Aledo

This is what happens when the local MLB team sucks. We talk about NE bball. The Rangers are a travesty. They are run by a guy who thinks winning his fantasy baseball league is grounds for being a GM of an MLB team. When they fired Nolan, I quit the rangers.

Eight

This is what happens when the local MLB team sucks. We talk about NE bball. The Rangers are a travesty. They are run by a guy who thinks winning his fantasy baseball league is grounds for being a GM of an MLB team. When they fired Nolan, I quit the rangers.

not sure anyone actually asked why a longhorn stopped following the rangers

think someone asked a reasonable question about frogs playing in the cape cod league and then swimmer asked about ways to follow the games

thanks for letting us know your thoughts on the rangers though, please feel free to make more "we're back" and "all gas no brakes" signs for your yard

swimmerbabe11

I enjoy the idea of watching some summer ball because you learn more about other teams players...and I like baseball.

Why is this controversial? Summer league baseball pertains to TCU sports and College Baseball.

Its not like its a post about professional badminton team in Portland or something.