• The KillerFrogs

Can we add Finebaum as a profanity filter replacement word

Wexahu

Ummmmm, yes. Sorry w, I don’t rip on you like others do here, but penn st is not nearly as good as TCU or most other top 10 teams.

Believe your eyes. Lol.
They are #8 in the Massey Composite and #5 Sagarin. If we played them tomorrow at a neutral site they’d be 3-point favorites.

Sorry, I think calling them “average” is pretty ridiculous.

Bruce Berry

He had Lane Kiffen on his show last week. Kiffin has no use for him dating back to when he got fired at USC.

Kiffen lit him up on the air it was great.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Still haven’t seen a answer as to who Michigan has beaten who’s worth a damn aside from average or above average or all time great PSU
Not many other good wins. Beating and shutting out Maryland and holding them to 134 yards of offense is marginally impressive though I would guess. And then they hold Rutgers to 167 yards the week after. But oh well, who cares.

bc puckett

Not many other good wins. Beating and shutting out Maryland and holding them to 134 yards of offense is marginally impressive though I would guess. And then they hold Rutgers to 167 yards the week after. But oh well, who cares.
Obviously a big chance to change all of that Saturday but so far I’ve been underwhelmed

Wexahu

Obviously a big chance to change all of that Saturday but so far I’ve been underwhelmed
I don’t even know what we are talking about anymore. I was talking Penn State, I guess you were talking Michigan. Michigan has basically curb stomped everyone they’ve played except Maryland and Illinois. I’m not sold but hard to argue they aren’t a really good team at the very least.

bc puckett

I don’t even know what we are talking about anymore. I was talking Penn State, I guess you were talking Michigan. Michigan has basically curb stomped everyone they’ve played except Maryland and Illinois. I’m not sold but hard to argue they aren’t a really good team at the very least.
Just have wondered why Michigan gets a pass on a very underwhelming schedule when TCU’s schedule which to me has been far more competitive gets repeatedly trashed

Wexahu

Just have wondered why Michigan gets a pass on a very underwhelming schedule when TCU’s schedule which to me has been far more competitive gets repeatedly trashed
I don’t hear our schedule getting trashed near as much as the way we are winning. Again, we are basically 2014 FSU. Make of it what you want. If we keep winning we’ll be fine, just they like they were. And rightfully so.

I don’t know what people want. We are #4. Is that not good enough given how we’ve played so far, all things considered?

bc puckett

I don’t hear our schedule getting trashed near as much as the way we are winning. Again, we are basically 2014 FSU. Make of it what you want. If we keep winning we’ll be fine, just they like they were. And rightfully so.

I don’t know what people want. We are #4. Is that not good enough given how we’ve played so far, all things considered?
Look I’m fine with where TCU is and based on preseason expectations I would say borderline shocked Just questioning some “experts” takes. In the end it all comes down to the immortal words of Al Davis: “Just win baby” and everything else will take care of itself

I would take the Frogs over anyone in the Big10…except tOSU, which I believe will pound Big Blue completely out of the playoff conversation..We need some help here too..from Ag’s, ND, and SC, give us a cushion with those half wits on the selection committee should we take a loss in the next 2 games

DeuceBoogieNights

What don’t you agree with? You think Penn State is just an average team?

They lost by double digits to the two ranked opponents they played. Their big win is against Auburn who has 6 losses.

Northwestern is 1-10
Indiana 4-7
Maryland 6-5
Rutgers 4-7

Purdue and Minnesota are both 7-4. I don't care what the advanced analytics say. Penn State is nothing to write home about.

froginmn

They lost by double digits to the two ranked opponents they played. Their big win is against Auburn who has 6 losses.

Northwestern is 1-10
Indiana 4-7
Maryland 6-5
Rutgers 4-7

Purdue and Minnesota are both 7-4. I don't care what the advanced analytics say. Penn State is nothing to write home about.
And Minnesota played them without their sixth year starting QB.