• The KillerFrogs

Can we add Finebaum as a profanity filter replacement word

Wexahu

Schedule? Can someone tell me, with the possible exception of an average PSU team, who the scheiss Michigan has played all year? I know they have a shot to prove themselves this week but this crap about the Frogs' schedule compare to others is laughable.
Michigan's schedule is not good but c'mon, I would call Penn State significantly better than "average", and they beat them handily. Probably more impressive than any win we've had.

Penn State won at Purdue, won at Auburn by 29, beat Minnesota by 28, at Indiana by 31, Maryland by 30, and at Rutgers by 31. I know that isn't an impressive list of teams, but still, average teams don't do that. If Penn State is "average", what are Texas, Baylor, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State.

froginmn

Michigan's schedule is not good but c'mon, I would call Penn State significantly better than "average", and they beat them handily. Probably more impressive than any win we've had.

Penn State won at Purdue, won at Auburn by 29, beat Minnesota by 28, at Indiana by 31, Maryland by 30, and at Rutgers by 31. I know that isn't an impressive list of teams, but still, average teams don't do that. If Penn State is "average", what are Texas, Baylor, Texas Tech, West Virginia, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State.
Surely you understand how weak the Big 10 is. What is the fourth best team in that conference?

7-4 Purdue, which lost to 6-5 Syracuse from the ACC?
7-4 Iowa, which lost at home to Iowa St - the worst team in the B12?
7-4 Minnesota, which lost at home to both of the above?
7-4 Illinois, which is currently 0 for November?

Beyond three teams, the conference is a train wreck.

bc puckett

I kind of meant average for PSU and to me Texas, Baylor and Okie Lite are better than those 6 teams.

LisaLT

He just looks like a weasel. How he ever got to his position I have no idea and probably don't want to know. Just listening to him speak, which I RARELY do, he sounds like an ignorant SOB. His narrative is myopically focused on propping up the SEC. He's a dork.
celebrity im not listening GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

DeuceBoogieNights

You are on some [ Finebaum ] today.