• The KillerFrogs

Can University of North Texas beat Arkansas?

Who will win?

• Total voters

Eight

anyone know if morris is trying to implement a spread offense with the offensive personnel he was left with at arkansas?

Sebastian S

A lot are saying University of North Texas is really good, it's all relative I guess.

TCU was good, for a mid-major. :D

Maybe they are and SMU isn't really that bad.

Wexahu

anyone know if morris is trying to implement a spread offense with the offensive personnel he was left with at arkansas?

I don't think he knows anything else. All I've ever heard him talk about is how "fast" they are going to play, as if somehow the team that lines up and snaps it the quickest wins the game. That guy isn't that great IMO...at all.

Sebastian S

I don't think he knows anything else. All I've ever heard him talk about is how "fast" they are going to play, as if somehow the team that lines up and snaps it the quickest wins the game. That guy isn't that great IMO...at all.

Look at Florida State.

They have the speed but can't execute the Briles offense.

Mean Purple

agreed.
And he does not have the type of team at Arkansas to even run that. Petrino did not do that there.

Smellslikeroses

He ran the ball a lot against CSU last weekend, with a ton of success. They even went into, GASP, huddles. Slight tempo. They started really sucking when they started to throw it around in the 4th.