• The KillerFrogs

Caleb Williams to the Portal

tcudoc

5zxjn5.jpg

One Frog Nation

As I try to keep up, Lincoln Riley left OU, as a result of that Rattler left OU and announced for UCLA, the Dillion Gabriel left UCF and announced for UCLA, then Rattler changed his mind and announced South Carolina, then Williams left OU for who know where and Gabriel announces he is going to OU. and UCLA who had 2 good qbs a couple of weeks ago now has none. and when williams announces where he is going someone else will leave. Did I miss anything, other than USCs qb transferring to PITT?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
As I try to keep up, Lincoln Riley left OU, as a result of that Rattler left OU and announced for UCLA, the Dillion Gabriel left UCF and announced for UCLA, then Rattler changed his mind and announced South Carolina, then Williams left OU for who know where and Gabriel announces he is going to OU. and UCLA who had 2 good qbs a couple of weeks ago now has none. and when williams announces where he is going someone else will leave. Did I miss anything, other than USCs qb transferring to PITT?
There is a really interesting twist to this but you’d have to be in the other site to know.

netty2424

Yes, that TCU isn’t mentioned, not one single time in any of it. Unfortunate.