• The KillerFrogs

BYU to play Coastal Carolina this weekend

Punter1

Yes, should be a good game but BYU has such a big edge on talent. Still, Coastal with their dynamic offensive schemes should make for an interesting game with both being 9-0 and trying to make a NY6.

I think BYU is a Top 10 team for sure...their QB is so dam good and their other skill guys are all extremely talented. The D is a little suspect but they should be able to outscore CC.

41-35 BYU

CountryFrog

I have no idea if Coastal is any good but I'm pretty sure they are the team that Kansas came the closest to getting a win against this season. So that makes it really hard for me to believe they're a legit top 25 team.

Either way though good game for both teams and they certainly both need the scheduling boost.

Travis Trucks

I am not a BYU hater but this will not be anywhere near enough to vault them higher in the polls... they have played a Sun Belt schedule and are ranked accordingly. I know its not their fault but the anger should be directed toward the stupid arbitrary playoff system we had. I don't think they are anywhere near a Top 4 team.

4th. down

I have no idea if Coastal is any good but I'm pretty sure they are the team that Kansas came the closest to getting a win against this season. So that makes it really hard for me to believe they're a legit top 25 team.

Either way though good game for both teams and they certainly both need the scheduling boost.

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/s...tal-carolina-university/article246969132.html

They are very innovative offensively with a little Wishbone, Veer, Shotgun, and a lot of reverse motion moving a slot one way and pulling offensive linemen another with a 2 back set and the QB sometimes under center or Shotgun. Kinda similar to Marion's GoGo offense.

I hate BYU and Utah for blowing up what was otherwise a good conference which almost left us out in the cold. Too much ego from two schools in a forgotten state.