• The KillerFrogs

Bye Cumbie

TCUWIN

and what happens if Gary does Gary and doesn’t fire Cumbie?
We will suck again next year!!! And the next!!! His talk of championships will be all lies if he makes no change. This was a perfect year to win a championship. Look how close we were to beating a down OU team. And We should have beaten Baylor. A sorry offense and poor coaching job all around cost the University a possible championship.

TCUWIN

Not Cumbies fault that the WRs drop the ball. Or that the QB throws picks. Or that the QB misses open WRs. Or that the WRs cant get open. Or that the OL can’t block. Or that the OL commits 8 false starts a game. You can only blame the players for not executing.

Or something like that
Now, the receivers not getting open can fall on Cumbie and his crappy passing game that has no creativity. And Cumbie is the QB coach...so May be he is at fault that the QB misses open receivers.

Pharm Frog

We will suck again next year!!! And the next!!! His talk of championships will be all lies if he makes no change. This was a perfect year to win a championship. Look how close we were to beating a down OU team. And We should have beaten Baylor. A sorry offense and poor coaching job all around cost the University a possible championship.

We were 3-6 in conference. That’s not close no matter how many near misses.

TCUWIN

We were 3-6 in conference. That’s not close no matter how many near misses.
I understand that. That’s my point. Crappy coaching did not help this team at all. Better coached team might have been able to win the conference. I didn’t say winning those two games would have won it. My point was if the team was that close in the two games against the top two teams, then perhaps we would have had a better chance to win the conference.

Mr. Bigglesworth

I see two sides of the coin here. First, there’s a lot of things going on within this program that I cant comprehend. There’s too many yes men on this staff as assistants for our team to be successful. A lot of former players and even a glorified defensive coordinator yes man. I find it hard to believe that there’s a lot of new and innovative ideas currently being pushed through this program. Cumbie is obviously not cut out to be OC, but it doesn’t stop at him. Every position on this team is seemingly poorly prepared and there is no pride instilled in these players wearing the TCU uniform. That is a culture issue and it starts at the top and trickles down. On the other side of the coin, is a team who lost mostly close games and could be on the precipice of becoming a leading Big 12 team as Duggan hopefully grows. I could easily see riding this wave for one more year and I firmly believe that’s what will happen. No changes and hope this team can get over the hump. I also suspect our ADJD is essentially a yes man and Gary might as well be running the athletic program at TCU. Hopefully this season won’t translate horribly into recruiting I’ll cross my fingers on that one. But this is nothing less than an extremely disappointing year and these years are becoming more and more frequent.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Nope again. Just like the kid. A good kid that got zero QB coaching at TCU. He regressed at TCU under Cumbie and staff. That is irrefutable.
He also apparently had a terrible work ethic from people inside the program. Also why are we even discussing past players. If you have a hidden agenda here please leave no one cares.

SuperTFrog

If OU gives up 345 yds of offense we will end up with the number 1 defense for the 4th time in 7 years in the big 12 with never finishing outside of the top 3. This is GP’s team and it is his job to figure out the offense. Get that fixed and we are going to start killing people again.