• The KillerFrogs

Burnt Orange Blossoming

SuperTFrog

no, need texas to beat ou so when tcu beats ou the only loss for the frogs is to ut in austin.

that puts the frogs in place for avenging the loss.

i will be surprised that ou beats texas by double digits than texas beating ou
I don’t know what in the last 3 weeks makes anyone think we need to be going through different scenarios that have us winning the conference. I am going through different scenarios that get us to 6 wins and a bowl berth.

Eight

not sure why people elevated murray and ou when he has had several throws this year where his receivers have bailed him out.

against texas their receivers are now being matched by a secondary as good if not even better athletically.

mix in orlando's schemes and you have a defense that can stay with the ou offense

match is mensa versus mike stoopes

Realtorfrog

I would love to play this orange team again!! We are better than them!! Bright side we are better than Ou on defense for sure. Imagine if tx wins the hype this team will get!

TCUFanGoFrogs

The Wal Mart crew is strong after a few wins indeed. They are no where near the 19 team in the country. They'll all disappear after another loss or two.

I don’t get this Wal Mart thing. If there was a TCU fan at the game who didn’t go to TCU, would you berate them and say they are a t shirt fan? If you did that and people overheard the conversation they would look at you like you were an idiot. I welcome all fans to TCU. I wish we had as many fans as UT has tbh.

TCUFanGoFrogs

No reason they can't. Several reasons they won't.

I think we need to start accepting UT is gonna be very, very hard to beat from now on. Fact is, Charlie Strong was the most incompetent coach in UT history. Herman is a great coach. His team is disciplined, smart and fundamentally sound. Charlie Strong gave his teams no chance to win big games. He was horrible. Texas is on its way back to being the team they were under MB between 1999-2009. 10 wins every year. It sucks, but it’s reality.