• The KillerFrogs

BSB: Sunday 2/18 Game Thread - #3 TCU at Grand Canyon

Eight

Hard not to look back to Mosiello holding Watson on third and not sending him in. Cost us the game in regulation.

actually happened twice where there was a runner at 3rd where they would have had to make the throw to the plate and he held the runner. considering his history it was a bit odd.

Punter1

I have followed every game pitch by pitch the past 5 years online or on tv.

I might just check the final 1990's style this year....after these 3 games I don't think I can take the stress. This team is .500 at best this year.

Armadillo

You’re an idiot.

Just compare my GDT posts to yours, and tell me who looks like an idiot.

You already gave up on the basketball team numerous times this season.

Seriously, go look at your previous GDT posts. Football, Basketball, it doesn't matter.

Would you like me to do it for you? Want me to post some of your quotes from the last year? You won't like the result.

Last edited:

Raw Frog

Wish we would have won, but it was a good first series. I am a fan of GCU and their program. Hope they do well.
Our relief pitchers look stout though. So relieved that Watson is seeing the ball and getting extension on his swing. Nice to see Wanny swinging the bat as well. Oviedo looks like an upgrade at SS in the field.

Moose Stuff

Just reading through this thread..... what a monumental beating so many of you are. It’s amazing that some of you seem to have carved out comfortable lives with well paying jobs and wives/children while at the same time having literally no ability whatsoever to deal with anything short of perfection from our sports teams without acting like a petulant 4 year old. SMH.

helcap

Our calling card used to be pitching and defense. Af
Just reading through this thread..... what a monumental beating so many of you are. It’s amazing that some of you seem to have carved out comfortable lives with well paying jobs and wives/children while at the same time having literally no ability whatsoever to deal with anything short of perfection from our sports teams without acting like a petulant 4 year old. SMH.
What's your point?:D