• The KillerFrogs

Briles Potentially Back

hometown frog

Shocked dusty can type on the keyboard with all the tape typically on his fingers.

So kendell, er dusty, if CAB was so innocent and set up by the admin why did he feel like his players were ‘such bad dudes’ that white girls shouldn’t really hang around them? Just because the school has its own faults and problems does not absolve Briles from his role in any of this. One does not prohibit the other from being true

Pharm Frog

Mt Vernon HS has never been to the state championship game in football. Isn’t that reason enough to bring in a coach who will facilitate a rape culture fueled by steroids and excused by W’s?

Hemingway

I would never run a program so dirty I could be implicated in the scandal so the choice of taking the money would never be presented. I'd still have my job and reputation in tact.

Briles let his players get away with literally anything they wanted in order to keep/get them eligible. If repeated gang rapes in your program get covered up with your knowledge you're the lowest form of humanity. Darn that guy.

I’m just talking about why he probably hasn’t said bleep to the victims. $$. Not talking about how he got there.

I don’t think he is a good man by any means
And I don’t think the Baylor bod is moral either.

netty2424

In the end, it was over $18M including lawyers fees. Your right about the fact that he had a non disclosure to keep him quiet, That is why he has never spoken about it publicly. If Briles actually was covering up rapes, do you think Baylor would have paid him a cent. Folks need to wake up and catch up. It has already come out in discovery that Baylor's senior management ran a systematic coverup and shaming process for nearly 30 years. When the coverup was first exposed, the BOR hired a PR firm to run a smear campaign to blame it on football. It did not matter who the coach was, that person was going to take the blame. It has also come out that the Finding of Facts that Baylor has pushed as the final product from Pepper Hamilton, was actually written by three members of the Baylor BOR. Y'all need to catch up with what has been happening since all of this came out. The PR push to blame the football program is blowing up in Baylor's face. Its about to cost Baylor a lot more than just money. I will be surprised if Baylor is a part of the Big 12 come the next shuffling of conference members. But to continue to blame Art Briles is just foolish. It makes the individual that is doing it look just, well you get the idea.
Have you read the non-disclosure that Briles signed?

Ron Swanson

Also Dusty, learn the difference between your and you’re. It’s really hard to take any of your points seriously when you misuse “your” in every single post.

One time is a potential typo or auto-correct, but when it happens in every post, it just lets us all know you’re a stupid person.

tcudoc

Can we move this to the Baylor tears thread?
Dusty, I actually enjoyed your posts. Your brain is one of the smoothest I have seen on this board.

I choose to believe, as noted above, that both sides of the story are equally abysmal. Briles AND the Baylor leadership were both guilty of terrible actions. There is just no way to get around that fact.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Ignorant statements and poppyc0ck

"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?" -Saint Briles

65CF21DC-2EDE-4F0E-A890-C7A3D2EA6465.gif

MTfrog5

I really don’t get how they only blame the regents for not implamentinh Title IX. You think there is a reason for that? Even when they did have an office, there was one coach that went out of his way to build a system that did not direct him of getting any of the news. Put it all on assistants etc and when they did come to him, it was “why is she hanging out with those kind of people”. Arts parents are rolling over in their grave for the POS he has become.

Froggish

In the end, it was over $18M including lawyers fees. Your right about the fact that he had a non disclosure to keep him quiet, That is why he has never spoken about it publicly. If Briles actually was covering up rapes, do you think Baylor would have paid him a cent. Folks need to wake up and catch up. It has already come out in discovery that Baylor's senior management ran a systematic coverup and shaming process for nearly 30 years. When the coverup was first exposed, the BOR hired a PR firm to run a smear campaign to blame it on football. It did not matter who the coach was, that person was going to take the blame. It has also come out that the Finding of Facts that Baylor has pushed as the final product from Pepper Hamilton, was actually written by three members of the Baylor BOR. Y'all need to catch up with what has been happening since all of this came out. The PR push to blame the football program is blowing up in Baylor's face. Its about to cost Baylor a lot more than just money. I will be surprised if Baylor is a part of the Big 12 come the next shuffling of conference members. But to continue to blame Art Briles is just foolish. It makes the individual that is doing it look just, well you get the idea.

So you believe Briles had no part of the cover up and that he was in the dark the whole time...Got you....Not sure how you can function daily with your head in the clouds...I have never heard anyone claim Briles was solely responsible for the Baylor mess but he was clearly apart of the problem..For that he deserves to never work with young people again..

As for the PR pushing blame..Sure they did..but let’s not lose sight of the fact that football players were a part of the problem. Not the only problem, but a significant part of it..

Last edited:

MTfrog5

So you believe Briles had no part of the cover up and that he was in the dark the whole time...Got you....Not sure how you can function daily with your head in the clouds...I have never heard anyone claim Briles was solely responsible for the Baylor mess but he wasn’t clearly apart of the problem..For that he deserves to never work with young people again..

As for the PR pushing blame..Sure they did..but let’s not lose sight of the fact that football players were a part of the problem. Not the only problem, but a significant part of it..
I prefer to think of Baylor fans having their heads up their ass so they are used to smelling [ Finebaum ] around them. Makes sense with Waco being a [ Finebaum ] town and all the [ Finebaum ] that school has covered up

Latest posts